Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I don't want to hate on or um make anybody feel bad on my blog. I believe obesity is a problem, but I think it's not a "sin" problem for a ton of people (aka gluttony) there are literally like um neorons in our brains that can go off and say "eat sugar now" "eat salt now". A video talking about how to beat that..................

I don't want to hate on or um make anybody feel bad on my blog. I believe obesity is a problem, but  I think it's not a "sin" problem for a ton of people (aka gluttony) there are literally like um neorons in our brains that can go off and say "eat sugar now" "eat salt now". A video talking about how to beat that..................

  Thanks to Covid 19 and the bible says all things work together for the good, Romans 8:28
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Covid 19 they say on news the more obese like die of it, and so I like many in america have started working hard to watch what I eat (there's still room though for a occasional burger - let's not get crazy). 
  I was listening to a you tube radio talk show that spoke about discrimination of fat people in the workplace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH6H5GY4YV0 and that got me thinking about how I've been discriminated against before when I was fat. How much that needs to end. 
  Ya you can look at a obese person and think ----- glutton --------- sinner. But often "other things" what 80% of the time if not more is actually going on 
such as
depression
stress (I've stress ate before, and these days I try real hard to read a book to make "relaxing" something other then binge eating food)
And chemicals in our actual brains people telling us we need to eat sugar (because we ain't ate looks to be enough fruit for the week) - it's actual science on Doctor Oz video above!
1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God." 
  Yes I am actively trying to defend obese people in this blog post. And also if you read the rest of this blog post I'm also actively working to defend LGBTQ. 
 I think most of us deep down in our hearts want a more "caring" loving world, and to get there we gonna some of us need to change the way we view obesity. And it's not hard to do really, when you really think about what is going on with the obese...........cause I promise most of the time it's not "gluttony" ------------ it's other things. 
 I mean truth..................the lord himself ate a ton sometimes with his buddies.............
Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children."
And that's the Lord!
(please excuse my messy hair, I haven't even taken my morning shower yet, and so my hair is a mess at the moment. But for those insecure about their weight I big time recommend corsets - or shapers for men.........cause they can "nip you in" just enough so you can feel great. And if you like me you'll notice your back feeling better...............I'm plannin on wearing corsets for good.)
 This is my going off topic, but I figured out I can wear the corset style above, with my cropped shirts I bought from shein...............and then I got a modest look all the sudden 👍 -  Having my belly showing wasn't working out, maybe both cause of insecurities and I was getting chilly!
   I wear my corset, I look official skinny. I like that 😀 My goal though is to get down to where I can fit into size 30 guess jeans...............size 28/29 guess jeans was what I wear in high school (I have had 2 kids so................size 30 or so..........maybe 32???????????? is my goal)
Me defending LGBTQ...............................
   I feel not to fantastically great about this blog post right now in particular but I really feel my blog was going to stink if I didn't let the LGBTQ know what the bible says about them https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/08/my-blog-would-be-aweful-if-i-didnt-tell.html Of course that isn't all the bible says about them..........and on other blog posts I blog the more positive stuffs the bible says about them. They ain't all damned to hell, no way, I do not differentiate between sins............if you have tattoo's you are saved by grace, if you are LGBTQ you are saved by grace we all are saved by grace and all things are possible for  "he who believeth" Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." All you 100% they are absolutely headed to hell ------- you want to start beef with me and the bible Mark 9:23 you go right ahead. 

Bestest only beef though people start with me is take me to Mc Donalds or Burger King 😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment