Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2020

Video blog post: JEWS (I'm a Christian Jew) we should have eons of much ministry to the gentiles for Exodus 19:6 "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.".........

 Video blog post: JEWS (I'm a Christian Jew) we should have eons of much ministry to the gentiles for Exodus 19:6 "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel."
 I gonna just tell you all, I been lately reading the posts on this blog quite a bit https://nojesus4jews.weebly.com/365-prophecies/category/salvation

  Jesus though is for some Jews despite the title of that blog, I am of "them Jews". Matthew 15:24
"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The blogger above does make mention though of Matthew 15:24. And makes maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany good points in their blog. 
   Jesus said....................and this has really struck me lately because, lately I've been focusing on parts of the bible where the words "in my name" are located, because there is much meaning to that phrase "in my name" Isaiah 43:6-8 "I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears." When Jesus says "Even every one that is called by my name" he's referring to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" Christian Jews. 
   And man oh man I thought on that bit of Isaiah 43 what scragglemuffins us Christian Jews are............."even every one that is called by my name"
  Now I will insert video. And one day I ate a sausage Mc Muffin from McDonalds - in my defense I was really hungry. (every now and then I eat one...........it's hard for me, they are tasty) Though God listed don't eat this food don't eat that food, in my estimation it was always our hearts God was most interested in..........that we not be a idolatrous people! That we like you know Deuteronomy 11:18 "Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes." I know people are reading Deuteronomy 11:18 and thinkin pry "well that explains why Sheri is such a yack on her blog"  --- indeed. 
1 Peter 4:1-3 "Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:"
  I say that suffering in the flesh likely does = heeding the law because another verse in the new testiment says Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."
John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." Every time you suffer in the flesh that is you laying down your life........for your friends!!!!!!!!!!!
The wall of partition has been broken down!
πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨
πŸ˜πŸ‘ 
Ephesians 2:13-15 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;"
Have a great day!
God wishes 0 would perish...............
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." - that's everybody on earth 2 Peter 3:9. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment