Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Are blinded minds in this bible verse referring to..........blinded pineal glands in the bible? 2 Corinthians 4:4 "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." I mean I think a "blind mind" would be a blind pineal gland FOR SURE...................

 Are blinded minds in this bible verse referring to..........blinded pineal glands in the bible? 2 Corinthians 4:4 "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." I mean I think a "blind mind" would be a blind pineal gland FOR SURE...................

  I myself went to for over 10 years a church that was very fond of Fenelon and Madam Guyon...........and I was basically taught to be a "christian mystic" 
  But truelly all things work together for the good Romans 8:2 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." I needed to get myself off the earth!!!!!!!! Like in my head!!!!!!! Romans 8:6 "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."
   Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" How you all going to be seated up there with me "in heavenly places" unless your pineal gland is working?????????? The body of christ has been really silly for a long time now......so afraid of their pineal glands.
   The bible speaks about meditating Joshua 1:8 "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success." Every chrisitan probably really should be thinking on the word of god all day everyday, and raised up with Jesus up, seated up in heavenly places. I do believe every christian should be a mystic. 
   Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Have a great day. 

It's great to be a space alien 

πŸ‘½

John 15:19 "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." The world bulk of them are carnal minded..............though there are always some "exceptions" out there πŸ’€XπŸ’“
For those that hate me due to my song choices, this song matches this blog post. 
I mean skillet or some christian band needs to get up on the space alien songs, if I be's talking about being a space alien, like I am this blog post. 
I don't done even know if done 1 space alien christian song even exists
And the bible says we's basically space aliens!!!!!!!!!
John 15:19 "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." If you ain't "of the world" I mean what else is you besides a space alien??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  I don't done even know what is going on in 0 of this world, cause surely not only should there be space alien christian songs, probably the body of christ should have a "space alien celebration day" I can totally imagine it, it'd be dope, paint our faces green and nanu nanu whilst rocking out to Jamiroquai πŸ’“
  Earth is like to much of a boring place for reals somedays............especially right now, can't go pirate glow golf..........
coronavirus - oh do you have some of a flesh left sheri
me - maybe I mean I dig pirate glow golfing a lot
coronavirus - (insert ganster Snoop Dogg music here)
πŸ˜‚ hahahahhahahahazhah





0 comments:

Post a Comment