Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ever just sit and watch people at wal mart, I recommend it.............


 punk = me
Ever just sit and watch people at wal mart, I recommend it.............I know people like make fun of wal mart, some people hate wal mart pry for good reason, I keep hearing how they are dinging employee's it's kinda like a horror movie to me. I'm like a total people watcher, I love to go a nearby mall and get carmel popcorn and watch the ice skaters and watch the people one my fave things to do (seriously). But man the people watching at wal mart is Par 1...............I can feel how hard HARD some their lives are/were, I can actually feel that!!!!!!!!!!! But I also see, hope all around me! ------------- am I going to get in trouble for saying this...........they ain't given up! Like for reals like 90% of the people at wal marts, if I was them.................................................................
    Little to honest there sheri! Ya but don't miss the highlight of the show that is my blog ----------- I also see hope all around me.
   Job 8:13 "So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish:" Hope hope is a beautiful thing, and I saw it ALL OVER THE PLACE AT MY LOCAL WAL MART. What else could account for those people still walking on the earth but that they have hope for something.  And the workers of wal mart I paid attention to them to, really hell would almost seem like a better option to me then working at wal mart..............they never change the decor there for 1, if your a cashier beep beep beep beep beep beep all day long, they wear blue vest don't they some them do HIDEOUS, the lighting the lighting of the place ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - people work at wal mart and they like end the day and don't kill themselves, amazing to me. hahahahah to honest sheri too a honest
   Psalm 16:9 "Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope."
   If those people's I saw at wal mart can trudge along in live, surely I need to man up n'stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great week earth!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an honest look at life. I enjoyed your blog today; it put a smile on my face. thank you

Post a Comment