Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

you want long life - turn to god.........


god didn't appear to like my original video choice for this blog post, ahhhhh more sixx a.m. god then k : ) 
This is a topic I'm especially passionate about having a long life ------- somedays I'm a bit of a butt to god, and I told god I'm sorry it was bad I'll try to do better, and I told god.............Ezekiel 18:21 "But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die." surely live, and shall not die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turned from the sins (more then just the wicked stuffs, this verse speaks to me it says "all his sins" not just the """"bad"""" ones but all them even the sins that you think aren't that bad)!!!!!!!!!!! You turn from that and you shall surely live and not die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 It's possible to make sure you live a long life Proverbs 3:1-2 "My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee." (as I tell mike today, a long life could mean 50 years, or 60 years??????????????? but anyways you know awhile : ) 
  DIrect copy and paste some of one my e-mails to mike today..............Psalm 91:14-16 --------- "Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation." I tell god in my defense at least I'm not walking in the flesh no more, though I be occasionally completely obnoxious so that's some improvement............who is god going to show His salvation to ya he who hath "SET HIS LOVE UPON ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE EARTH OR THE THINGS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you get long life, and salvation most definately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   You might tell me well sheri what about that bible verse that says to learn to number your days........................................ya I numbered them : ) hahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahah 
    I've said this before on my blog for the currently ill.......................up your faithfulness that's my #1 advice give to the poor I don't know knit hats for orphans....................Proverbs 3:7-8 "Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones." really speaks to me this verse, that departing from evil is actual real tangible "health to thy navel, and marrow to they bones" DON'T DO NO EVIL OUT THERE YIKES
    Most pastors on tv these days all about telling christians how they can get wealthy but for me wealth ain't what I'm desiring no more --------- it's health - it's a long life..........also I took note.............Job 2:6 "And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life." God like let satan afflict job with illnesses and boils etc. but notice, god said clearly to satan """""""but save his life"""""""""" you all catchin what I'm saying???????????? It's hella good a to turn from alllllllllllllllllllllllll your evil............hella good to .Psalm 91:14-16 --------- "Because he hath set his love upon me,............." SET YOUR LOVE ON GOD NOT THE EARTH OR THE THINGS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!! A person really really really can obtain long life, and health ---------- well satan can like smite some us with some illnesses --------------- but god did not allow job to die...............somethings I highlight with a big neon marker..............he did not allow job to die! 
   Money is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overrated earth the televangelist just haven't gotten that memo let me give it to ya money's overrated. Listening to fairbury's apostolic christian church of america this morning pastor mentioned this verse and I much agree...............1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content."
  Long life people that's the thing to try and grab : ) the scirge of the earth not making this up!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my very spot in the body of christ I've turned into a occasion for a laugh - you know here and there - I try to all be sober in the day and am doing much better with that, but laughter it surely does get me through a day)
 ----------- side note at the end of my blog.............I telling god today I used to like mess up and really beat myself up, like I used to like super beat myself up everytime I bought a piece of jewelry (ahhhhhhh look at me, I'm just like the world, I'm weak and worthless -------- those were the thoughts that used to run around in my head) I've since learned "finishing the course" it's a whole process  2 Timothy 4:7 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:" I don't think paul said that til he was really old!!!!!!!!!!! I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not, paul was old when he finished the course I'm pretty 100% about that. -------- I'm not though saying just go on a free for all go on a gucci spree ----------- if you do crack and buy a designer stupid 500 dollar purse uhhhhhhhhhhh I guess enjoy your stupid purse at that price YIKES hahahahahahahahahahahahahah women and their purses I'm a tom boy I usually don't carry a purse I feel bad about it, like I'm like not even like much a girl freakin can't even make myself carry a purse. (so I be's not tempted to buy no 500 purse hahahahahahaha ??????????????????????????spending 500 for a purse................99 cents : ) 99 cents and throw in a free makeup bag : ) ok I'll stop.
  I realize I might be ridiculously bad for the economy ------------- ahhhhhhhhh but think of all the things you can buy at rite aid and walgreens hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah bubble bath yep that's jesus ok, hand lotion yep grab that, perfume well don't think jesus wants us stinky, hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah ---------- trying to not snowplow the economy. Designer purses though : p it's always better to be a good steward with your money if you already bought a stupid 500 dollar purse fine just don't do that again - why cause 500 dollar purses are lamo it's a purse you tote it around and you put crude in it...........clearly I don't get the earth and am not a part of it.
 oh and don't look at my 2 previous posts and connect the utter fool of the earth dots k : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment