Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I think repentance is supposed to be like permanent, like a continual state of being.................

'Cause I'm broken
I know I need you now
'Cause deep inside I'm broken
You see the way I live
I know I know your heart is broken
When I turn away
I need to be broken
Take the pain away 
Finished, passed final exam on my 1st module in medical billing and coding yesterday : ) today I'm on a study break : )
 At my other church living hope, my serious coffee bible study, pricilla shrier think that's her name she said, you like mourn a bit and then knock that off, all living hope is all all about that idea I guess but to me it just didn't hit me as the thing??????? (the rest of the bible study I ain't had no problem with, rest it been pretty good : ) Acts 26:20 "But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance." it just hits me repentance as a continual state of being in, a present tense word - not stopping mourning the wrong you did........wouldn't that make a person then unrepentant if they stopped mourning the bad they did? And I think it's also important to never forget..........Revelation 2:5 "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent." this verse is talking about christians that have went out of repentance.........."except thou repent" 
 God's laid it on me that this is how I am to be, in repentance, doing works meet of that, if only 2-3 good works a month or week DO THOSE. Why I stay in jesus jail, cause I know I've grieved god a slew in the past, and have grieved myownself I was making myself miserable I was completely in torment torment is the word I'd use Ephesians 5:6 "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience." I've decided I'd rather be in repentance, then in torment having the wrath of god upon me, it's not like when I do bad bad bad that I don't know oh ya god's pry not happy with me, also I know oh ya if I die today I'm going to hell - not the place to be.
 Psalm 51:16-17 "For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise"
The good news is jesus never forsake me Hebrews 13:5 "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." I went a real stupid road and then I repented (which was totally the right choice - don't stay on the stupid path, go repent) and there was jesus!!!!!!!!!!!! With sooooooooooooooooooo much love for me..........everytime he visits me............my heart oozes with love for him............he has such a heart for me, and so much abundant peace about him the peace I lack by myself!!!!!!!! The peace I NEED! Without jesus I'm a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malachi 4:2 "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall." I have found healing in jesus's wings (I not sure what the "grow up as calves of the stall means" god sure likes to use the animal anologies in the bible!) This off topic, but god spoke to me audibly one day (I was in the shower singing a britney spears song having a great time and all the sudden the holy spirit filled the room THICK I knew god was super near, and He told me "come out of her my people" Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." the worlds system of living laviously buying much goods ------------ I jumped out the shower flew out almost killed myself turning off that radio here I was god caught me sitting having a super fab time singing britney spears of all things I was sure I was about to be struck dead by lightning)
 Revelation 18:7 "How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow." ALL YOU OUT THERE IN THE WORLD MAYBE GOING TO CHURCH MAYBE NOT GET OUT THE WORLDS SYSTEM "COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE" do like me (refer to 2 blog posts down hahahahah frequent rite aid and walgreens hahahahahahahahahahahah ROCK N ROLL)
Revelation 18:15 "The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing," Someday jesus will return and all those in the worlds system, all buying buying buying buying buying buying they going to have "so much torment and sorrow give her" SO MUCH!
  Repent now! Seek jesus now! And hope your week is going good earth, don't buy nothing, less it's at rite aid or walgreens hahahahahahahahahahahahah (ok sheri let that joke die, ahhhhhhhhhh common though myself it's fab : )
 You can tell I've been listening to the apostolic christian church of america a lot they've had quite a impact on me.............Mark 1:15 "And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." one the fairbury apostolic christian church of america pastors said on sermon I listened to online this was the whole idea of having a ministry to try and get people to repent and "believe the gospel" and that theses days you hardly hear no preachers anywhere talking about repenting - but that's originally how apostles ministries/and other vocations ministries were prominently about. Psalm 51:16-17 ".............. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise" the proud god knows a far off, he wants us humble, he wants us of a broken spirit in repentance I believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment