Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2018

"Kathy Lee" the neighborhood bully that showed me how to love even my "enemies" --- 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."..........

   "Kathy Lee" the neighborhood bully that showed me how to love even my "enemies" --- 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." Not to say that I am necessarily very good at loving my enemies. But what qualifies as good at that, could it just simply be a few nice letters???? Cause if what qualifies is a few nice letters...........I think I have the knack!
  But back to this idea........................love them!! 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
  I been thinking about Kathy Lee more lately. She really turned a part of my life around. Effected me a slew. I watched her punch out as I recall a few kids teeth, one kid she really was punching out the teeth out of him and I remember being so upset with her and yelling at the top of my lungs that she needs to stop else I was about to kick her butt...........................many explicatives as I recall I used in describing all the ways in which I was about to kick her butt and drag it through the neighborhood etc. (it's not a good thing, but she had much reason to give me the "neighborhood/school kingpin/bully crown" which she did)
  Well I got close to Kathy Lee, I don't even remember how it happened.............I really don't know?????? We were able to "drop it" as they say. Such a miracle that was.
  And then I heard about how ruff her life was (not that I'm saying punching several kids teeth out is a good thing at all...........but that whole time there was a backstory).

People out there are hurting a suffering all over the place in this world life isn't easy!!!!!!!!!
 People often view me as the girl, chick, lady that "has it all" and man I get annoyed by that.......but I facts do have it better then a lot of people. My husband cooks all the meals ----------- which might not be "real life" for most women...................I pry ain't living real life really. But I do have struggles, today for instance I have a horrible migraine headache and I've had it the whole day. 
  But back to my story...............her dad divorced, her mom was basically out of the picture, she had a older brother that she hardly ever saw, and her dad owned the bar down the street and so he was pretty much never home and I can actually vouch for that (he did not come home til 8-9-10 p.m. every night. Many nights Kathy Lee told me, she went to the bar........................not a high end great bar to be at, I heard many horrible things about that bar. 
  She became a black belt in karate the horror her actual reason for it was to feel safe being alone at her house at night and AT THE BAR. Allllllllllllll that neigbhorhood bully stuffs gave her "control" over some facet of her life, and a means to feel powerful. It gave her a lot, a lot that was completely missing in her life. 
   People hardly ever just "do bad things" for literally no reason.............not that I'm excusing horrible sins, crimes etc. Most people don't have the perfect "leave it to beaver" life! 
nomadder the perfect perfect image most people on this earth like to portray of themselves
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Leave it to Beaver tv show is mythos We all are pry either goth's or christian goth's.........basically "The Monster's" or the "Adam's Family" -------------- or both 👄 (The "Stepford Wives" movie scares me, except Bette Middler in the movie that don't scare me..........................society has that "Stepford wives" glossed look to it ---------------  that Stepford Wife perfection idea is MYTHOS) You are all goths, whether christian or not, most of you all stink at being goth I really believe that. 
   

Luke 6:26-28 

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
 ..................praying
This 21 pilots song, sheesh is a reason to post up a blog post in of itself. I chose cause the lyric that says "You don't know the half of the abused". We often don't know the "story" of the """"crazy""""" supposedly person on the bus sitting next to us................but trust me, that story exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend loving them, I recommend loving people!
Wishing you all a nice day!
LOVE
ps..............my life mirrored kathy lee's in many ways. My mom was sick with cancer most of my entire childhood so me and my brother and sister did most the chores as kids................my mom wasn't around much she was in bed sick. And my dad didn't come home often til pretty late in the evening (often he worked overtime). And even, even, my dad owned a bar, but he owned a bar when I was 3 1/2-4 years old, and I did spend time in the bar, hanging out with the people of the bar, they taught me how to play pool I got really good at it. I disco'd and loved shoving quarters in the jukebox to play bee gee's music, and I drank all the free cola's I wanted 👍 But you know there is the "element" of my life actually was a bit like kathy lee's. I think that's why I never forgot her, why I think on her from time to time. 
  She definately went from "horrible person that did horrible things" in my mind
to 
not well off person that deserved mercy, forgiveness, and love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment