Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The last days are almost here, and you might not be able to buy all that makeup etc. when those days hit, might as well "put away childish things now" 1 Corinthians 13:11............................

The last days are almost here, and you might not be able to buy all that makeup etc. when those days hit, might as well "put away childish things now" 1 Corinthians 13:11............................1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
  Marilyn Monroe impersonating is a "childish thing" I guess? (to all be "put away") It was like a sick cross and skullbones for the lord blankie for me ("that's aggresively sick sheri" - hahahahahhahaha so dead I think that's funny). FACTS: everytime on my instagram "colorfulpaperbird" I impersonated marilyn monroe, it was my way of telling myself or trying to tell myself "hey look myself, look at that, even though your dead with christ 6 foot under all the dirt has covered your body real good................look at that..............you can still be """"normal"""" for a day" ------ not really earth, but that's what I continually tried to tell myself.
   Cause normal people are viewed as "sane" -------- you say your "cross and skullbones" whether for the lord or not either side of the club, your viewed as actually probably "crazy". Normal, is wearing makeup, and curling your hair, or if your a guy adding some nice gel in. Normal ummmmmmmmmmm ---- I think  normal people like to watch the tv show "friends" a lot. They like to watch tv shows normal people do like quite a bit I find, and then they like to talk about the tv shows to each other...................oddest stuffs to me honest, all that time they spend watching those tv shows, for what?????????? I mean sure a movie or two every now and then I like, especially if it is "goth" in nature. (adams family in particular cause I can watch that and tell myself I'm "normal" and it's the normal people that are weird freaks)
   I "low key" gawk at you all whenever I go out in public. But like the adams, be polite, the normal people cannot help their "affliction"
  It'll be ok normal people, somehow you will survive - maybe, if not as I said in a old blog post I'm sure of it, I've went on and on and on about how nice guillotine deaths are - you literally only feel anything for seconds and then you get to watch your head fall into a basket full of other heads #delightful.
   Ironically thought world, I am quite a bit like Marilyn Monroe, or the character she portrayed to be more exact. I really do like just floating around in my pool in the summer. I quote "Theweeknd" in the song "The hills" -------- "and all these mother f---- want a real liiiiiiiiiiiiiife"
 Not me. Naw. Naw. Cross and skullbones for the lord 👍👄
  I love just sitting in my pool, so dead, the whole world if they wanted to line up, walk up to me nudge me like you would a dead corpse................you won't find a reaction really. So much I just lay there in happy dead with jesus land. Romans 6:8 "Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:" I'm extra sick so I'll just sit there and enjoy being dead a lot.
I'm the king of the clouds
of the clouds
I get lifted
I get lifted

Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" (ya I'm raised twice..........might as well confess to having a jumpsuit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUBW8bkjQ4) I don't even know what normal is anymore, I've been cross and skullbones for the lord for so long.

Our swimming pool, it don't look like much but it's real nice to float around on them chocolate peanut sprinkle donut floats!
 
to complete the "picture" this is the hat I wear while floating around in my pool, very aiken to something Lydia Deetz from the movie "Beetlejuice" xoxoxoxoxo 👄 would wear, oh yes my actual swimwear also veryyyyyyyyyyyyy Lydia Deetzlike xoxoxoxoxo 👄------- FACTS: if your going to be the "crypt keeper" of life, be the crypt keeper!
   "Normal" people might be more prone to love the world and the things in it..........I recogn it's better to be sick. 1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." It's horrible loving the world or the things in it.........chasing after all that stuffs, to try and get people to like you better, and then of course they NEVER do..........or chase that stuffs to be happy WHICH NEVER HAPPENS. Cause I ain't meant to be a part of this world, I'm meant to be dead with jesus!
  Can "normal" people be saved and go to heaven, sure I imagine they can -------- but you still have to deny yourself and take up your cross and follow jesus daily! Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment