Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2018

Fessing up: I've greately enjoyed impersonating marilyn monroe, I know I need to choose either headcovered "hot chick" or not headcovered "hot chick" and stick with my choice ---------- I CHOOSE HEADCOVERED!.............................

Fessing up: I've greately enjoyed impersonating marilyn monroe, I know I need to choose either headcovered "hot chick" or not headcovered "hot chick" and stick with my choice ---------- I CHOOSE HEADCOVERED!
  It's not working out the "marilyn monroe" schitck for me. Cause that isn't "consistancy". It's not consitant to say..................
"ah I like to wear headcoverings and be all modest"
but
"somedays I like to have blonde bombshell hair and walk around like I'm straight up marilyn monroe"
............that is not consistancy.
Matthew 5:37 "But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." This verse means........................let your YES be yes (not tack on..........except whens etc.) Yes I choose to be a part of the body of christ!

And that could mean different things I believe for different women.............I very very much believe for some women (I have no examples for men most them wear like dress slacks in neutral shades etc.) that could mean don't wear makeup...............or don't wear much makeup. Or don't have such a elaborate hairstyle ------ throwing out ideas here people.
           And I suppose """"""""""fun"""""""""" isn't even always a acceptable factor to factor in. I'll often say "I'm having fun"............................
2 Corinthians 1:7 "And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation." Ladies of the body of christ suffer some.................Let your communication be, "yea, yea"!!!!!!!!!! 
  Don't walk around, looking like your about to go to a nightclub in a few minutes. Be ALL IN! 
  Which I think that is toned down makeup...........natural looking makeup. ------------------- yie
yie
 (can we count some winged eyeliner please world - please)
  But anyways..................consistancy. Doesn't matter, if impersonating marilyn monroe is fun or not. That isn't "consistant"
  Wearing a headcovering everyday (or days it's real hot my hair up in a bun..........cause somedays it is just to hot). But most the time my hair in a headcovering. That is consistancy. That is a yes, and yes, a determination not to be a "harlot"
  Somedays it's horrible on my instagram...........guy'll say "I want to be your friend" and I never know, never quite sure if they want to be my actual friend......................or my """""""""""""""""""""""""""friend"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" well wearing a headcovering I'd imagine would clear up my own confusion on the matter. 
  Cause guys respect a headcovered girl I find. There's something that comes with that, and it don't matter if you are even wearing makeup or not, or jewelry. Guys know "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a really respecting of god chick right here" That from my own personal experience definately effects how they treat you. Modest clothing helps to. 
  NONE OF OUR CUPS NEED TO BE CLEAN RIGHT AWAY! But I feel it's good to make a effort, keep making a effort. 
   The outside of the cup I don't believe is as important as the inside of the cup, that we love people, that we love each other. You clean the inside of the cup right.............get to loving people, get to loving your enemies etc. etc. Then the outside of your cup is going to be clean as well. 
   That's the problem with some people out there, they got the outside of their cups real clean and inside they's a mess!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 23:26 "Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also."
  Ya, I'm a messy house. Yep unlike most the world I literally look like a bit of a complete disaster. But I do believe my blog is proof of me cleaning the inside of my cup more then the outside of my cup (clearly I have at times COMPLETELY neglected the outside of my cup -------- doesn't hurt to sweep some the outside of your cup sometimes.............................ya give me a moment to clean up my own tornado.............................🙏). 
   Have a great week earth!
LOVE
   It's horrible though if I put up photo's of myself wearing a headcovering on my instagram............I don't get hardly no likes. And then I get likes if I do some marilyn monroe stuffs............but not to much...............if I go overboard with that I get basically "boo'd" all the sudden. 
  Like people want me to be a "harlot" but only a "little bit" and I don't even know how to do that???????????? 
  Your basically either a harlot or your not!!!!!!!!!!! (but if you are a harlot you could stop being that...........I'm just saying there is no "playing both sides of the field"). But you can wear some natural makeup and be a very good looking headcovered girl...............will you get likes...............not many from my experience. But you won't get completely "boo'd" either.................just lettin ya all know.........................


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment