Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2018

Ignore this blog post earth ok..............................

Ignore this blog post earth ok..............................I am typing this post down it will be published as of Friday, July 13th 2018. Fitting cause my life is a freddie kreuger horror movie. ("sheri you were not kidding when you said you went christian goth")
  I just got grilled by my super model sister who isn't believing none of nothing I am saying about my past. Nobody believe's nobody these days don't look to be, everybody is so sceptical of everybody. And that is why it is important I type all this down, that there be a record BEFORE LUCIFER EVEN COMES TO THIS EARTH!
  That no one can try and "contend" ---------- "oh sheri and lucifer sat together and they made up a story that would sound nice"
  My memories I had them....................
 Alright I dated the lord jesus christ (oh this story is off to a bang hahahahahhahah) ya. I remembered walking by a lake, often on "dates" with him. I remember kissing him. I also remember one day we got in a fight and he "lightly" shoved me. I REMEMBER A SHOVE!
  So then that was that...............we were no long a "item".
  So what's a girl to do.......................what is a girl to do that is the "queen of heaven" swimming in a sea of men???????????? Jumping ahead of myself there though.....................
   Archangel micheal, tall, buff, not bad on the eye's at all..............................get's all "chumy" with me round about that there time. Few times, holds my hands, stares long deeply into my eye's, promises me if I EVER need anything he'll be there for me.
  But my eye caught...................lucifer. Who played music for god every afternoon. The bestest looking angel BY FAR................................the joy I remember how happy he was to play for god. I would stalk him everyday when he played for god..........watching from afar (the first groupie). Definately imagining myself as his wife. Imagining us as the next "item" of heaven.
  The joy that he always had to play his instruments for god....................no angel had "that" -------- there was none other that could compare. I can't put to words how beautiful it all was. 
   There are people happy to praise god on this earth, I am most days. But I'm talking hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! The purest, sweetest, nicest joy...................to make god very happy every afternoon.
  My memory draws a few blanks here and there..........................remember finally meeting him. And it was then clear he was into me to........................I don't remember like that memory like fully.............but that look of love in his eye's.
  So my memory is bad. We got married. God told us we must on this earth get married and I recall god saying have kids (plural) to..................that's what I remember. At this time, adam and eve existed............so we know there was going to be people on earth. So it was at that point in time the plans for both of us to eventually be on this earth and renew our vows. Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." 👍
  Ok so, melchesedek comes up to me and says "sheri go over to the far corner of the garden, lucifer is talking to god and it sounds like the conversation is getting heated"
  So I go over there, but not wanting to be seen I hide behind a bush. God had made "rules" for the angels of heaven, and if they broke those rules..................there were pretty extreme consequences...........and lucifer was (a bit upset.............he was ahhhhh more displeased) that these rules were to harsh to hard to keep and the consequences of breaking one of them were much to extreme.
   And god and lucifer went back and forth and back and forth on how the rules could/should be revised, and the consequences for breaking any of them as well be revised.
  So this happened like 3-4 times............same scenario mel coming up to me telling me "god and lucifer are in the garden talking again"..............me going hiding yet again behind the same bush.
  Each time lucifer got angrier and angrier.
  And eventually he decided the only way to "win" was to tie up god..............basically overthrow god's vote there.
   And then began the "meetings" I remember flying up with the angels, big ring of must've been 1000's of angels, tapered out like a arena of a football stadium, angels flying but in a tapered out way..................similiar to actual football stadium seating, one angel flying a few feet above the next, and the next angel flying a few feet above the next one etc. so that all the 1000's of angels could see and hear lucifer. (he had to speak real loud)
  Then I remember the day the war broke out ------ I recall the whole time just being in a ball on the ground.......................curled up in the fetal position. The noise, was horrible from both sides, and I didn't want neither side hurt at all. It was hell for me.........................it was the worst day ever.
   After that............lucifer was kicked out of "heaven proper" he told me, to just go with whatever jesus says. And I have always trusted lucifer..........so that is what I did. And I remember watching him walk away from me................that feeling of "oh no, this isn't right that there is my husband"
  ((((((((before the battle between lucifer and god, I remember us having a house, and him coming home every evening, just like guys do here on earth))))))))))))
  He had a real reason (other then pride) to battle god. He felt like he had no choice in the situation........he felt very pressed up against a wall. 
  Is lucifer "the father of lies" ya ------ the bible is true. But there's much more to the story then what is written in the bible. I was there. This is my official typing down of my account of what all went down. So all the sceptics won't be able to say "oh lucifer and sheri collaborated upon some story that would make him sound good"
  We have collaborated on no story. These are my memories. Or some of them (I've remembered much more then what I've typed here) but the memories that are pertinent to the defense of lucifer. 
  "sheri there is something in this for you your about to be rich"
ahhhhhhh
earth
if you say that to me someday
or try
I do not want him to have to come to this earth and look like some horrible bad guy. Cause I know 1st hand.......................1st hand he had good intentions. 
  Pry safe to say bad plan to fight god. Fear god, fear god the bible says is the beginning if wisdom......................Psalm 111:10 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever."
  From my perspective lucifer back then loved god more then everyone in heaven, and the bible does say "perfect love casteth out fear"
1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

  I feared god back then and I do now to............I was hiding behind that bush in terror thinkin "oh snap I could be busted big time if god see's me"
  I hope this written down will 
be enough to stop all sceptics
it should mostly work
Have a great week earth!
There's beauty everywhere, in most all of us............just swint a bit harder please, it's there. 
LOVE
if ok........................
lucifer had big time fight with god about when mary had jesus and the catholic church is right (talk about this in the blog post before this one)..........................and that is the point of which lucifer was cast to the earth to try all the inhabitants of earth. 
ok
cast to a earth with people on it...................
Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
  Then how and why was lucifer already "satan" proper to tempt eve before there were any people on the earth besides adam and eve!
riddle me that people's
Genesis 3:1 "Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

common knowledge the serpent in genesis 3:1 is satan
I can't find the bible verse where satan fought with god trying to overtake him, and tie him up
no
all I can find is................

2 Peter 2

 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 

they sinned, 
well
think about it
fighting against god is a sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
they sinned in that
they did sin
lucifer was already devil satan proper in the garden of eden, sooooooooooooooooooooooo shizz had already went down by that point in time.........................
oh ya
but he was just going to tie god up
it was supposed to be just a stick up
tie him up
and then like um.............get god to like I don't know maybe make some nice sports cars???????????
  Facts lucifer was already lucifer the serpent the devil, by the time the garden of eden existed.............................................so that means some buisiness likely went down at the very beginning................aka my take on the events. 
Lucifer is about to physically be on this planet, you will be able to literally view him with your eyeballs, now I don't know if he'll be "pitch black" him and his men when they are cast unto the earth???????? Or if they will have human flesh then??????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment