Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

(Drawing of my "real husband" though nobody believes me).....................

I severelly edited this post as of March 17th 2020: because of this blog post.................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/03/proven-wrong-by-kpdq-christian-radio.html
  ------------ I mean dang if I'm just a normal joe smoe christian....................dang then how come the rest of the body of christ isn't walking around dressed in black, wearing vials of blood around their necks and listening to metallica non freaking stop for??????????????????????????????????????
----------------
the original post of this blog post slightely edited cause in this post I was originally saying in revelations 12 the anti christ was what was being spoken about in revelations 12 when there is mention of a "ruler of a rod of iron" - I was proved wrong jesus is going to hurt a lot of people pry someday.
.............................................
 Sheri you shouldn't post all of this your pristine christian blog is in severe jeopardy Song of Solomon 8:7 "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned." (yes I love brian, but he ain't my real husband nobody believe's me, I'm aware nobody believes me, I'm very aware everyone thinks I'm nuts..........lost sooooooooooooooooooo much traffic to my blog, totally being written off as "that crazy lady)
Drawing of the man I believe is my "real husband" (nobody believes me). Maybe if I draw a picture then, he will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very badly drawn photo (I'm horrible at faces), he has lush black hair something like Brandon Uries, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice to run your fingers through, that perfect feel to his hair, like he has used the bestest shampoo and conditioner FOREVER. Hair you just want to touch and touch and touch and touch and touch and touch and touch. Loving eye's, that pierce right through into your soul.
  I'd say he has latin features.......maybe some jewish features as well?????? There's a baphomet statue that is dead on to how lucifer looks these days.....as far as his body goes, it's a black statue with a little boy and a little girl sitting at his sides.

(horrible drawing)
I'm supposed to wait til I'm announced,
It's no fun to feel like I have to pretend I'm someone else.........because nobody is going to at the moment believe who I do believe I actually am. 

wild west
back to the future
especially where micheal j fox, says he learned to shoot from 7/11
I had no idea the twin towers was going to happen! But I have learned I'm 7 11

  We'll all have to wait and see if 7/11 is just a convenience store or not. I'm thinking it's much more then a convenience store. Ya this is straight up wild west talk right here kids. 
  Hey when there is a problem in the ok corral................................that's only gonna be resolved 1 way. This is the year 2018 we are all modern and so fancy now and so 2018 we'd never ok corral nothin....................................hahahahahahahhaahahhaahahah
Have a great week!
LOVE
ps.........nothing wrong with brian (well nobody on this earth is perfect). I just absolutely do not believe he is my real husband! Christian goth sheri has 2 photo's to share to...............I try hard to take "couple" photo with brian, have at least 1 nice happy smiling couple photo it never happens never, I GIVE UP..................brian looks to me like he needs to be relieved from his duties as my husband and completely put out of his misery.......................

You can go on either one of our social media's you won't find (brian walz) many many smiling happy couple photo's not of us............cause they don't exist. And you could say oh he just don't smile in photo's no that ain't it cause other photo's he'll smile in here's proof....................
very happy guy in the photo above taken on the same day, but the second I try and take a picture next to him "frown time" all of the sudden. Or at least not a full on smile, he don't look happy to be with me at all. I ain't sure like if he is like chinese water tortured by being married to me????? But like he isn't like "loving life" being married to me.
I feel there is that "special someone" for many of us..................find that one that makes you smile that is my advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment