Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2018

Lucifer our "adversary", I view as a servant of god (albeit one that is heading to hell) I have bible proof to back my idea up....................

Lucifer our "adversary", I view as a servant of god (albeit one that is heading to hell). I took good note, of all of what happened to job......................
Job 1:7-9

7 And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9 Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?


A.) Lucifer walked to and fro the earth, and then what did he do, he came to god. In my opinion, out of respect for god. Clearly wanting to hear what god has to say. 
B.) When god was like "how about job" look how lucifer didn't discount god. Lucifer could've said "god please I know everything................................". But note good earth, lucifer didn't say that he said in verse 9 "Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?"
  Further I believe god delights and has always delighted in lucifer. Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." 
  I realize this is not the typical christian views right now. But nobody could tell me Revelations 4:11 don't exist, or that somehow Job 1:7-9 was written differently. 
  Further, the bible says in all things give thanks. Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" When we are "tried" and go through "trials" it makes for perserverance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   James 1:2-4 
"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."
  My joy counting is billions!!!!!!!! 👍 hahahhahahahah 
There are pry like limits to like trials, temptations......................but some are actually good to have happen to like all christians. (pry bad to happen to non christians cause non christians may then go to bars and drink way much more then they should............I feel for them).
   My full stance on the lucifer I mentioned on this you tube video................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NGlX0WibRY&lc=z23nc31zrlmder323acdp43bggrirjd5aktfxvi132lw03c010c.1532043268285579
  In particular I want to zone in on when I say.........................


I don't really have nothing more for the reason for my complete support that lucifer wins armageddon besides I feel people deserve all people, better treatment then burning in the everlasting fires of hell. I volunteered at the humane society for a few months as I recall. Well they always at the humane society make sure the pets have food and water, and clean sleeping areas AND THAT'S PETS! (pets should be treated well to, but how much more should humans be treated with dignity?) I'm big on people knowing they are "loved" and "valuable" --- I don't like the idea of hell the idea of people feeling discarded, unloved and unvalued.
Huge problem with this earth right now, is your expect to be democrate or republican........................
well sometimes I vote republican
and sometimes I vote democrate
...........................I can like some "ideas" on the "other side" I can even love the people on the other side!
Love the people on my side to, sure. There are "bad guys" on this earth, sure. Not all "bad guys" are 100% bad. THEY AIN'T!
"well sheri we will pray for your soul you have fallen for the trap of the devil"
ok - but goth christian sheri thinks it would be horrible to burn forever and not even be able to sleep and am actively praying to god to heaven for sleeping rooms in hell among other things. That the people of hell at least get to sleep a good night sleep before burning all day! If that is so "evil and diabolical" of me...........then I accept my evil diabolicalness!    Can you imagine not even being able to have a night sleep?????????????? That would be horrible! Maybe the inhabitants of hell deserve flames, forever???????????? But don't we all deserve some basic human desentcy??????????  NO? If no why not?   You and I can love jesus (and support lucifer winning armageddon I do not view this as a "conflict of interest" at all - ya I don't want jesus getting hurt, but if he don't wave the white flag and surrender.............................hell is to much I feel, I feel people at least need a good nights sleep before burning all day), and jesus has came to save the earth, and he is lord, and I find it much better to live for jesus then do my own thing. The peace of christ worth it! Worth praying everyday, worth reading my bible, worth crucifying my flesh to it's lusts and desires DAILY. Well worth it.   I have thought on the "less fortunate" a whole lot. All of them just weren't lucky.................John 6:65 "And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father." Most of this entire earth isn't even able to come to jesus! I'm saying they had no chance!!!!!!!! Or very little chance!!!!!!!!!! 
 "...........that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father"
If your like me actually thirsting for to hear/read the word of god everyday your of the lucky ones!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
"Time after Time" Jesus catches me!
(song I want to pick so..............................)

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment