Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Yesterday I weared Hijab all day long, on purpose, and really felt god's presence..........I don't know if it was the more modest attire effort I made, or supporting minorities that god so approved of????? Or both????????.....................

Yesterday I weared Hijab all day long, on purpose, and really felt god's presence..........I don't know if it was the more modest attire effort I made, or supporting minorities that god so approved of????? Or both????????
  Always, there is a way that seems "right" to man Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." I'm not saying women should wear headscarves cause it could be god wants one thing for one girl uh lady, and another for another! You could think, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this amount of clothing or headcovering, god's going to thumbs up that big time....................and in reality the thumbs up from god might exist WITH A BIT MORE COVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REALS!
  Yesterday I weared a long button up dress shirt, and leggings underneath, so full out hijab muslim clothing head to toe yesterday. All I got from my phone is pics from when we were in the car eating lunch (we went to a theme park.............and hijab was the only way I could ride rides with headcovering on................I pinpointed just the hijab look that one I'm wearing in this pics, I went on every ride I wanted to go on, even the air glider thingy wearing this no problem). I had decided tichels were unsafe, that there was a chance they could come off in a ride.........but this hijab, is held in place under my chin rather well.........not going nowhere I don't think...................

glam lunchtime moment - no makeup just lipstick (some hair had to show the tube isn't that long and I had a rather large bun in the back - cause it looked nice to have large bun in the back)

 I like hijabs cause they super thin down my face, I have a round marilyn monroe face............having that slim face look is very "anti aging" in my estimation............what I look maybe what 20 here or younger 👄😀) Ladies skip them expensive face creams and plastic surgery etc. hijabs 👍 (well maybe some face creams are a good plan for some women)
  Before I hijabed, I looked online and saw if it was "ok" and came across this very informative video.

   I am definately hijab wearing more, still the tichel headcovering look is also in play. But there are indeed outfits that the more hijab headcovering look just works so much better.
  And yesterday really intrigued me.......................really intrigued me that I felt god's presence so much yesterday. Definately eye opening, that god wants us women dressed modest.
   I can't speak for god and say that god wants every lady wearing a headcovering out there, but He for sure does want us to dress modest! I believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  It just stands to reason...........if god is love, and He loves us............................he isn't going to want us walking around flaunting all that all over the place. God wouldn't want us to be "cheap".
  I tellllllllllllllllllll you all the truth.................I thought ah I look like marilyn monroe, I will post all these marilyn monroe pics on my instagram and then all the guys is going to like me and that'll be great WRONG...........wrong because I am seriously married. And wrong, because it is just so exhausting a billion men, imming you hunting down your every move, wanting to all marry you, and you have to be like uhhhhhhh sorry I'm married a lot...............like near everyday, and that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exhausting................like I don't even need a guy to tell me I'm pretty no more. I'm good.
  If god is all happy with me wearing my modest clothing that's all the thumbs up I need anymore 👍👄 #CURED
And yesterday heading home, there was "weird harpp" sky!!!!!!!!!!! Or weird "last days" sky. It was sooooooooooooooo weird half the sky was bright blue and nice light fluffy clouds, and then the direction we were driving (no filter on this photo this is really how it looked) looked black appocalyptic really.................I low key wished we would've turned around headed the other direction (that feeling of "oh nelly what are we driving into"). 
   I don't have much anything else to say, I have long liked muslim fashion and it appears to please god a lot............soooooooooooooooooooooo that is mega working out for me. Only problem is, that muslim fashion is expensive and I cannot afford to buy much of it 🙁. But after yesterday I was greately encourage to keep up my modest attire efforts 👍
    1 John 3:22 "And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight." God could be real pleased with modest attire I'm just letting you all know, and I think it's not just women, but guys as well!
 I'm pro all girls, women and ladies.........and guys to um...............most song choices won't include everyone guys so......................................(ya I have fun blogging)...................

   Have a great week earth!
LOVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment