Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2018

Someone in my family this week at a family get together went on and on and on about how much they love bacon...............pry trying to egg me on somehow?...............................

Someone in my family this week at a family get together went on and on and on about how much they love bacon...............pry trying to egg me on somehow?
   Leviticus 11:7 "And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you." Today I put a link to a article written today on my blogs "link list" talks about how "the law" is still valid aka the book of leviticus https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2018/august-web-only/pharisees-how-to-avoid-law-gospel-theology.html
  The grace of god is real don't get me wrong, nobody heeds the law perfect, everyone messes up and everyone needs jesus and that is the case.........................but that don't mean eat bacon all day long til it comes out your nose (ya bacon is lawful)
1 Corinthians 6:12 "All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." "expedient meand it's not a good idea to eat pigs meat!
 Wait I will get the definition on google................
ex·pe·di·ent
ikˈspēdēənt/

adjective
1.
(of an action) convenient and practical, although possibly improper or immoral.
"either side could break the agreement if it were expedient to do so"
synonyms: convenient, advantageous, in one's own interests, useful, of use, beneficial, of benefit, helpful; More

noun

1.
a means of attaining an end, especially one that is convenient but considered improper or immoral.
"the current policy is a political expedient"
synonyms: measure, means, method, stratagem, scheme, plan, move, tactic, maneuver, device, contrivance, ploy, machination, dodge
"a temporary expedient"


The above is what shows up on google when I type in the word expedient I agree with google. "convenient and practical, althoughh possibly improper or immoral." ------------ amen google!
    I told my family today and the apostolic christian church of america 4 people I e-mail (elder and his wife, pastor of portland, and my aunt connie) cause they also appear to be very bacon eating happy. Told them to fleeeeeeeeeeeeee bacon, pychics, lobsters, and tattoo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps.............it's been years of me being ignored pretty much by the apostolic christian church of america they never e-mail me back, besides the elder e-mailed me back that one day to say they don't accept art ever..........which I e-mailed their church and said that ridiculous cause if I'm their enemy and they are supposed to love me then they should wave their own tradition). But the above blog post I linked above mentions the Mark 7:9 "And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition." Love your neighbor, is a commandment of god, but that is void at the apostolic christian church of america cause they got to keep their tradition of not allowing art in their churches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 All lobster time should just be us enjoying this B52's music video I'm sure of this!
  To look around this world it seems the book of leviticus didn't even happen, it's like harry potter came up and poofed it out of the bible altogether! People clean eating, ham and bacon and sausage mc muffins all over the place! 
 And lobster!
I feel fire over these verses in particular...........

Leviticus 20

22 “‘Keep all my decrees and laws and follow them, so that the landwhere I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out. 23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them. 24 But I said to you, “You will possess their land; I will give it to you as an inheritance, a land flowing with milk and honey.” I am the Lord your God, who has set you apart from the nations.
25 “‘You must therefore make a distinction between clean and unclean animals and between unclean and clean birds. Do not defile yourselves by any animal or bird or anything that moves along the ground—those that I have set apart as unclean for you. 26 You are to be holy to me because I, the Lord, am holy, and I have set you apart from the nationsto be my own.
27 “‘A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’”
  Do not murder, right so, verse 27 is "a bit extreme" but instead today I think it is meant to point out to us all in the body of christ, how bad horoscopes are DON'T READ THEM FLIP THAT PAGE IN YOUR MAGAZINES. How bad pychics are ------------- don't do that! 
  Are you living according to the "customs" of the people around us?????????? WELL YOU SHOULDN'T AND I DON'T BELIEVE GOD WANTS US TO I DON'T BELIEVE GOD WANTS US EATING BACON, OR SEEING PYCHICS OR GETTING TATTOO'S OR EATING LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!!! ETC. These things were detestible to god way back then.............god don't change............
most christians be's like believing it looks to be that good loves bacon bad - HE DON'T
   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment