Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2019

I noted something with noah, now having fellowship is great if you aren't a earth scirge and can get some real fellowship, but noah he built that ark and it was just him and God pretty much............................the foolish virgins I view them like the people that "poo poo'd" noahs ark building, and they do the same thing the foolish virgins do, they run around and "live their lives"..........................

I noted something with noah, now having fellowship is great if you aren't a earth scirge and can get some real fellowship, but noah he built that ark and it was just him and God pretty much............................the foolish virgins I view them like the people that "poo poo'd" noahs ark building, and they do the same thing the foolish virgins do, they run around and "live their lives"..........................
   Why are you blogging this today sheri, cause once at salem fellowship one day a elder brother came up to me, and cracked his bible open and he talked about paul and told me paul always was "with another christian) -------------- my husband is a self professed agnostic who tells me he goes with me to church for "my sake" and then I tell him brian if you really don't want to go to church I can go by myself. Anyways and then this elder RAN FROM ME, well at the time I was demon possessed.............not cause I was uhhhhhhh you know doing any "black arts" Because I was at that time a "spiritual easy target"

this is where most people would blame
I ain't blaming nobody
  I learned the hard way..............................
  Matthew 6:30-33 "Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
   This world does push don't be the lone one, the loner, it's pushing that "idea" -------- but sometimes in life you just are the loner, like I didn't choose to only have 197 followers on instagram that just happened to me.............https://www.instagram.com/skinnyketolife/
   And there are people that might tell me that's actually me pretty popular on instagram, or even there might be people that have fewer friends then me in their real lives, or their instagrams...........it's not a competition either way. Ya don't forsake the congregating of one another and friends are great and we should all keep trying to make friends, I ain't gave up..............................I came out as goth. 
  I listen to this radio station the most these days, fellow goths swear up and down and across the street that you gots to listen to the music to be goth https://www.radio.net/s/tormentedradio
   paying the "goth tole" is nothing for me, since how I likes the tormented radio station 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  # freaking cake and my pleasure
   But anyways, the 4 wise virgins what they do?????????????????????????????? They got oil for their lamps they decided to be in god's word.
   Matthew 25:3-5 "They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept."
  Could some of the wise virgins of been loners - sure nuff. It ain't about in Matthew 25:4 like how many "friends" they had. 
  But anyways, after that day that that brother fled from me I have battled from time to time, thinking "oooooooooooooooooooo snap I'm heading to hell...............................I don't like go to like 2-3 sisters houses every week or vice versa and bake each other meals and talk about the bible together"
  Though I did talk about the bible with my ex-best friend who's name I can't mention cause she told me if I merely said her 1st name she'd sue me. (she dumped me as a friend cause she deemed me demon possessed and thereby damned to hell) She told me me and my families souls are doing super bad. (((((((((horrible to talk such smack about me and my family TO MY FACE)))))))) But she is just another person in my life that fled me like the elder brother fled me of the brunstad christian church that one day. I am used to being fled. 
   I fair better around fellow goth's, I have only been so far to the goth club near me once, but I chat with goth's on the internet. I feel at home around them. I don't have to worry about none of the goth's fleeing me. And their little you must listen to the music rule it's fair. 
   Though I know and we all know, the adams family, the monsters, frankenstein, ok count dracula pry listened to goth music pry had some organ playing playing music for him when he wasn't having people's heads removed and stabbed on stakes etc. But many of the tv goths didn't listen to the goth music their "characters" didn't and yet nobody hardly would argue that they weren't goth, of course they were goth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.........but it is a fair rule listen to the goth music so I abide by it 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
   And I have been having much ubber success keeping the sabbath, to the point I get excited come friday evening. Cause a good "sabbath" time can make my whole week!!!!!!!!!!
  Isaiah 58:12-14 "And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." - so true
   FACTS: if you are delighting thyself in the lord, you pry ain't no "foolish virgin" 
Nearer, My God, to Thee
In articulo mortis (At the moment of death)
Caelitus mihi vires (My strength is from heaven)
Nearer, my God, to thee,
Nearer to thee!
E'en though it be a cross
That raiseth me.
In articulo mortis (At the moment of death)
Caelitus mihi vires (My strength is from heaven)
Deo adjuvante non timendum (God helps, nothing should be feared)
In perpetuum (For ever)
Dirige nos domine (Direct us, O Lord)
Ad augusta per angusta (To high places by narrow roads)
Sic itur ad astra (Such is the path to the stars)
Excelsior
Still all my song shall be
Nearer, my God, to thee,
Nearer, my God, to thee,
Nearer to thee!
Though like the wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Angels to beckon me
Nearer, my God, to thee,
Nearer, my God, to thee,
Nearer to thee!
Or if, on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upward I fly,
Excelsior
Source: Musixmatch

0 comments:

Post a Comment