Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Just found out yet another person I know od'd on drugs (the said drugs were used as "anti depressants" and have been in everyone I know using them), life is hard I've decided, and we've been programmed via many tv shows and commercials to feel that we need more then "typical middle america life".........................

Just found out yet another person I know od'd on drugs (the said drugs were used as "anti depressants" and have been in everyone I know using them), life is hard I've decided, and we've been programmed via many tv shows and commercials to feel that we need more then "typical middle america life".........................


how many of us live all of our dreams? 
most don't
life is full of disappointments, 
and death
and hardships whether your own, or bearing someone else's whether just in prayer or actually care giving someone

  It could be that some of us "get high on life" and then when something goes wrong - we feel the only place we can turn is drugs. 
  Drugs that aren't going to judge you, but will sure enough take the pain away for a moment. ----- ya I've been there. I know the logic. 

  I've been learning to "dance in the rain"  - it's a real skill to learn. Cause life just keeps throwing things out at us that could KO a person in a way...........................
isn't that what lucifer wants for many of us................
to be addicted to drugs
to be suicidal
to be depressed
((((((((I'm not saying lucifer wishes that for all of us merely "many of us" could very well be)))))))))))

A "smooth criminal" if he can't tempt you to sin via means of say a sexy person or something like that. Would he not tempt us other ways???????
maybe give us a disease?????????
maybe give a family member a disease???????????
maybe a drug addicted family member or two????????????
try and 
bum us out so bad we don't want to go to church no more
   I'm just letting you all know how "the game" at least sometimes goes out there. 
  Lucifer does not want us happy at church on sunday praising jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #FACTS
  Or giving our life to the lord if we aren't christian (heck ya I'm saying it might very well be possible lucifer would give a person a disease, or poverty even.............to keep them away from the lord) I mean if he is after souls.................................
IF  HE THIRSTS FOR SOULS LIKE I DO
(I respect your game lucifer, I'm like you but I need souls for jesus
 so I glow good but not to good just enough)
Lucifer I don't even blame him, he's doing a job. 
So am I
 I'm not saying I want to hallelujah the lord all the time everyday.....................but jesus is worth that, for what he actually did. 
  Lucifer honest would have to go a "different route" with me, to have any sort of effect at all on me........................he'd have to give me the whole entire world. 
I've died
and I've gone extra goth
  I've started decorating my house with halloween decor but for like all year long. Today I bought a $2.30 something cents fuzzy spider.....................................you'd be shocked if you knew how hyped I am about that. 
I like fog at night, full moons, crisp cool quiet nights. 
I like bugs. 
etc.
bible says.................
Romans 16:19-20 "For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." Know your adversary the bible calls lucifer us christians "adversary" 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
  Just letting you all know.................if bad things are happening in your life, you might be being tried, whether by god Himself, or lucifer. (going by all what went down with job in the bible..............god has lucifer put people "through trials")
  You don't have to turn to drugs. Etc. - Or keep doing drugs. There's help, and god................ya I big thumbs up praying to god as well.............................
1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
  What did job in the bible do............did he not pray to god?????????????? And then god helped him..............................ya that's exactly what happened. 
  Job 42:10-12 "And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the Lord had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold. So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses."
  I'm telling you all how to be blessed by god in life, telling you things a 90-100 year old would tell the young people. The example of job is in the bible for a reason. Many of us will go through "trials" in life, whether big or small. 
  But --------- let's be real.................many small trials can add up can't they??????????????????
 I've ridiculously battled depression, and often it's many many many tiny things. 
  I STILL NEED TO PRAY ABOUT MANY OF THEM AND WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I will be like job, I will pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I will pray for the people in my life with drug problems!!!!!!!!!
I will pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(yes I love lucifer..............most gothedest christian ever hardcore died pry a few times over) 
YOUNG GOTHS I AM GOTH I LISTEN TO THE MUSIC!
LIVING THE CHRISTIAN BLOGGER GOTH DREAM AND MAN IT'S GLORIOUS 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment