Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2019

If your going to make a marriage work sometimes you need to make sacrifices...........marriage isn't all about the 1 person, it's about 2 people united....................................

If your going to make a marriage work sometimes you need to make sacrifices...........marriage isn't all about the 1 person, it's about 2 people united....................................
  I still don't have my brothers new phone number. But according to my mom cause I didn't call my brother post his 3rd marriage I now must pay forever.
  The bible says the 2 shall become one...............................
not two still
one
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

   So whatever happens to the one should automatically be the other ones concern................and for "better or for worse" should be for better or for worse. 
  The bible it says let your "yay" be "yay" 
James 5:12 "But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation." Well what do people do when they get married, they vow they basically swear before god that they will "stick it out" with each other til death should we both part!
  Malachi 2:16 “For the man who does not love his wife but divorces her, says the Lord, the God of Israel, covers his garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not be faithless.”
  My family tells me "it is done" my brothers marriage to his 3rd ex-wife which I do believe the divorce papers etc. have went through. But if it is indeed "done" then my brother should forgive me then for not calling him and letting him cry on the phone for letting a wife just leave him 
THAT I LIKE/LOVE TO THIS DAY!\
(my brother should have some mercy to me then and not be holding some eternal never ending grudge towards me if his marriage is really over) 
but 
drum roll.............................
John 4:18 "For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly." This lady at the well in the bible, she told she clean told jesus that the guy she is with isn't really her husband..........and jesus AGREE'D WITH HER..............................so that tells me for those of you out there on wife #5 or husband #5 etc. God/Jesus pretty safe to say only view 1 of them as your real wife or husband. 
  I'm trying to say the entire idea of divorce, besides for adultery the bible does make exception for adultery..............but other then that the whole idea of divorce is something unbiblical. You made vows before god. 
Vows before God!
  We should all work to have our "yea be yea" especially especially when we are talking about wedding vows made before God almighty. James 5:12 "But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation."
   When my husbands ex-wife lashed out at my brother she was deep in a alcohol problem..........her ex-husband had weeks before taken custody of her sons.  I was the one babysitting their kids while they were at a court hearing over custody I was the one babysitting their kids while they were at a court hearing over custody..........and I was the one at the door when the ex-husband was at the house and the cops ordering me to hand over my 2 little nephews
IT WAS HORRIBLE
WHAT GIRL WOULDN'T GET A DRINKING PROBLEM AFTER THAT???????????????
(The kids were taken across usa at the time my brother and ex-wife #3 lived in montana, before that they lived in georgia, and that is where her ex-boyfriend aka baby daddy lives and where he took her sons)
 And then ex-wife #3 got temporarily paralized....................................why couldn't my brother of waited?
  Waited for ex-wife to sober up??????????
  If he indeed completly gave up on her and my husband tells me he like felt his life was threatened by her while she was paralized in the hospital and he put a what is those things uhhhhhhhh warrant or something for her arrest if she was to try to assault him while she was paralized in the hospital. 
   And if she were to leave, I believe the guy isn't supposed to be like "ooooooooooooooooo divorce time..................get me the papers judge"
  1 Corinthians 7:11 "But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife." ---------- don't be going to the judge to get you some divorce papers good riddens with that crazy...................NO
YOU MADE VOWS BEFORE GOD ALMIGHTY!

Matthew 5:32 

But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matthew 19:9

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”


Marriage is actually that serious

some you don't appear to know that so I telling you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment