Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2019

Do you feel the love tonight? - well it's there............................

Do you feel the love tonight? - well it's there. Once a touch due to the sheer quantity of sermons I heard (because the bible says to "walk in the spirit" so in my mind I translated that to oh ok if people aren't speaking about the bible in my actual life, hey listen to a lot of sermons Galatians 5:25 "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."). You listen to enough sermons about sinners, sinners, sinners.................your "view" of the world can get real colored real dark really fast! - from my experience.
  It is true this world is full of people that fit this description....................................
  1 Corinthians 6:8-10  "Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

But it's also true that people repent!
 And there's time for them to repent for a lot of them.............I'd imagine some time anyways?????? But besides that even when people fit 1 Corinthians 6:8-10 man the heart out there. Maybe they don't do good deeds yet, they don't bear fruit yet, for the bible says outside of jesus christ you cannot bear good fruit John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bearfruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."
 Many people pry desire to bear good fruit! 
Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
 ------------- I changed after the elder of the apostolic christian church made me cry, by telling me that I am a horrible person. 
  I don't want people, not people I know, or people I don't know to feel like horrible people over ANYTHING I said. 
 Cause they ain't horrible people
maybe some out there ain't yet made perfect
hello - myself included
Philippians 3:12 "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus."
   There is reason to hope for each other. I realize the time's we are in, a time where people are some them buying bullet proof backpacks for their kids, cause there's been so many school shootings. That it could seem that this world is chalked full of some "desperate fiend sinners" That's very few people and even those god's wants to repent and give their lives to jesus!
Hope I'm saying even for "those ones"
Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."
  ----------- I ad a disclosure here though, cause if I was doing something unbiblical potentially I'd like people to let me know that, so that is how I roll in my blog and life as well. Let someone know nicely "pssssssssssssssssssssss verse blah blah blah says"
   But I definately work hard to avoid this whole telling people "your are a horrible person" I didn't enjoy hearing that from the elder of the apostolic christian church of america at all. Apparently he wants people to mega beat him down to a bloody pulp verbally cause that's what he did to me one day. ------------ I don't want to experience that ever again. Once was more moooooooooooooooooooooore then enough times for me. 
There is great hope 
and much reason to hope
and love one another much
have a great week!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment