Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Finally a real bedroom set, I support lucifer and his people fighting armagedon sometimes in eternity/life it can be alright to fight for what you need....................(99% of the time I'd hope all times besides armageddon fight please peacefully).......................

Finally a real bedroom set, I support lucifer and his people fighting armagedon sometimes in eternity/life it can be alright to fight for what you need....................(99% of the time I'd hope all times besides armageddon fight please peacefully) people have needs, people going to hell have needs THEY ARE STILL PEOPLE.....................................(by fight I mean you know maybe protesting something your uh state is doing you don't like, I don't mean via violent means besides with the exception of armageddon cause I believe lucifer and his people might not have any choice but to fight IT'S THEIR FUTURES...........THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL NEEDS)......................

  
  This is me almost going off topic...............but I've learned that if I love people right, love my enemies, I am doing better in my heart, in my soul inside of myself. Whenever I hold onto or experienced in the past envy, or hate, or uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya envy and hate.......................ickiness inside me then. 
  But there's a bonus uh thing to gain in loving people I find.................
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
1 John 4:16 "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."
   I get closer to god the more I love people, alllllllllllllllllllll people, enemies included, all, all, allllllllllllllllllll people 
  Matthew 5:43-45 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
   I hope and wish that and hope that most of the body of christ if not all of the body of christ will join me in continually praying that jesus make a peace treaty with lucifer and that there not be bloodshed at armageddon (though as I said I support lucifer and his people fighting, fighting for basic decentcy) --------- that bloodshed doesn't even happen. That instead some peace treaty some agreement can be made on the day of armageddon. 
  That lucifer be not stabbed............................................or his people. 
   That they be LOVED, loved, loved, loved
hello the entire idea of my blog and the driving force behind it that the people of hell be loved
that people be loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(not just that I be loved, the theme of my blog is more grander then that) 
But I like being loved
and ya I wouldn't mind being totally famous
  Ya I like getting attention, but it's more then that people..................................in my family my little sister is one parents fave, and my little brother is the other parents fave........................as a child I spent long hours petting and talking to my dog suzie who died when I was 18 as did my grandma, worse year of my life. 
   I'm saying whether my family views me as "neglected" or not, I feel neglected, I feel I've been neglected, so that I feel it, it is at least real to me. My family seems to view me as a "attention --------- insert slutty girl word here" but if you are feeling in anyways neglected I feel not only is it normal to want attention even full blown celebrity amount of attention it's ok. 
  In my husbands family there are some recluses, in his family, people that don't go to stores much, don't go out much.....................I don't think that's really healthy for people. Though not everyone needs to be celebrities, and there isn't enough movies or songs being written or paperazzi to take that many photo's.........................to uh seek to obtain social interaction I deem it a good thing to be about doing. Get out the house I'm saying, go maybe see a movie, I don't recommend shutting yourself off from the world, I don't think that is actually good for anybody to do out there. (though there might be a few people but even those people at least need to be going and seeing counselors ------- so even "those" people need some social interaction in my estimation) 
   I do find sometimes people are hard to love, my brother isn't making things easy for me, according to my mom, because I didn't call him on the phone and let him cry on the phone for days on end to me..............now I must "pay"
  But my brother is possible in sin right now, he has 2 ex wives alive (one died) -------- well what if one them didn't cheat on him.............then he is in adultery according to the bible...................or probably I would be sooooooooooooooo suprised if he didn't sleep with his current girlfriend (though maybe she's his ex-girlfriend cause I haven't seen photo's of them together on dates on instagram lately??????????????????????) 
   Jesus said forgive them father they know not what they do.............................there is this thing called being "lost" being in "darkness" it is real, to be in a real state where you don't know what you are even doing!
Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."
  Jesus wasn't just trying to sound "fancy" in luke 23:34 no, he is very serious, and AND telling the truth here................they didn't know what they were doing. 
  At that moment they were likely being fueled by jealousy of jesus cause he was viewed enough as the king of the jews to have that written above the cross. They for sure
for sure
they were in darkness
and darkness
is when you are being driven by something other OTHER 
then love
....................that something could be envy
that something could be hatred
.........................but sure nuff something other OTHER then love
 This is how the blogging life goes I get to choose what song I want......................................the wind beneath my wings is 2 people (hey least I straight up telling you all that ---------- ya one thems jesus) 
but also the wind beneath my wings though is actually 2 people
it's also I'd hope love
actual people to
I am motivated slewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws by 2 people
driven
in a good way
and motivated slews



0 comments:

Post a Comment