Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I need prayer bad, my husband wants to put the bowflex smack in the middle of my living room (he never lifts weights - I'm the bodybuilder) and it's going to look hideous (I'm a bodybuilder but still a girl with a sense of where stuffs looks nice in a house)...........................

I need prayer bad, my husband wants to put the bowflex smack in the middle of my living room (he never lifts weights - I'm the bodybuilder) and it's going to look hideous (I'm a bodybuilder but still a girl with a sense of where stuffs looks nice in a house)...........................
  We have a entertainment center IN OUR BEDROOM............which I got it for free on craigslist but I was just wanting that to be some temporary solution until we could afford to buy a actual bedroom set...............well my husband loooooooooooooooves he tells me having a entertainment center in our bedroom (I know this sounds like a joke, I'm literally telling you all the truth right now).............

 Brian is about to buy a closet for himself (we only have 1 small closet and I took up the whole closet myself no problem) and I've talked him into putting this entertainment bit pictured above in our living room WHERE IT BELONGS). And it'll hide a lot of living room clutter really well.
I don't currently cause I have a brand new computer know how to edit out girl sticker girl removing shirt but she is wearing bikini bottom ---------------------- I put it up there to force me to be skinny cause if I wasn't skinny and had that sticker there I feel that would be awkward)
 (this is the bit of the entertainment center my husband thinks looks fabulous in our bedroom, he seriously thinks this looks way better then some headboard that has tons of storage -------- and I showed him photo's of available headboards with comprable storage
I CLEAN TOLD HIM I'LL GET RID OF CLOTHING EVEN I JUST WANT A REAL LIKE BEDROOD SET
LIKE BEDROOM FURNITURE RIGHT IN MY BEDROOM
LIKE ACTUAL BEDROOM FURNITURE
Dear ax murders no need to kill me...........my husband done killed me
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
BAD FURNITURE IT KILLS!
(god bless the makers of the giffy platform I feel they understand)
This is my husband's hideous proposition for my living room with the bowflex smack in the middle of the living room ----- no wall behind the bowflex naw he wants to bowflex just sitting in the middle of the living room ----------- LOOKING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HORRIBLE THEN
this is a picture of my living room right now
hence my sanity isn't doing so good
and I tried to keep it all "wrangled" - ya that's why I bought the 2 bookshelves towards the left side of the photo
the two bookshelves only helped for like a few weeks and then well the photo speaks a billion tragic messy living room words
Leviticus 14:52 "And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:" ----------- well common over then priests that'll be a improvement at this point hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah That's the only home decorating bible verse I could find in the bible so?????????????????????????
remember if you have jesus
your clean
your house though......................................................
let's hope your luckier then me

ps for those that don't know ya I'm a "christian goth"
even having a sense of humor like I do my sanity is feeling taxed at the moment
update already PRAYER IS POWERFUL
brian's decided to buy me bedroom furniture 😀
I get to stay sane now
my living room after having moved the entire entertainment center into the living room
we didn't get rid of anything in the living room that I know of???????????
that entertainment center happens to be it hides heaping galatic messes real good 😀

0 comments:

Post a Comment