Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Small testimony about how God Cares 1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." God put my family in a church that would work for my whole family cause god cares about all the members of my family not just one of us...................

My testimony about how god He is concerned about whole families, cause the church we go to it fits our whole family not just one of us............God I think He does consider whole families the whole not just 1 member of a family  Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
  Today at the baptist church my family been going to for a few years now, we had our I guess you'd call them our sister church???????? Well it's our church...........same church so. They just meet at a building next to the english speaking building and they have church in korean.........but I've chatted with the brothers and sisters of the korean church for years, or least said hi to them..........sometimes I chatted with some them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm saying they have always felt like a part of the church my family goes to CAUSE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!
  But I am getting sidetracked......................................this church has worked out. My oldest child loves it there, my youngest daughter is a mega kpop fan to the point that she is even a part of some like literal like kpop band's like private page (she showed me that and I'm like "wow") my child is not only the member of some big private kpop page, they gave her the secret password and everything, she got her own little chat like photo etc. on it. Anyways my youngest daughter has been learning to speak and write korean at the korean church for a few years now, by now she is writing and speaking korean pretty good 😃💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
   God surely thought about my kids, with what church we ended up at.

   God really cares for you
Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  I sorta want to talk about like 3 topics to be exact right now, but I guess I'll go with 2 topics for this blog post 😀
  pray, ask god, go to church 
SHOW UP

Isaiah 40:30-31 

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
  I am a dink in the body of christ....................................don't let my fancy blog posts fool you I am surely a dink in the body of christ - a dink. 
But I go to church - I show up
I pray everyday - I show up
Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
 I'm a touch zealous today over the topic of showing up. Some pastors say "show up and then let god show off" 👍
  That's all for today. I think it's interesting to actually be able to see god's care for my whole family............I think that's pretty cool. 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment