Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2019

If you know my parents please be nice to them..................if my parents be not servants of god (I'm saying if) FEW ARE CHOSEN, few very few, and would I like my parents to of lived near me and watched my kids ya, but that ain't how life panned out for me, and pry won't for my super model sister either who has a wee one now.......................it's ok, my parents just might be on a "different path" maybe just at the moment to......................

If you know my parents please be nice to them..................if my parents be not servants of god (I'm saying if) FEW ARE CHOSEN, few very few, and would I like my parents to of lived near me and watched my kids ya, but that ain't how life panned out for me, and pry won't for my super model sister either who has a wee one now.......................it's ok, my parents just might be on a "different path" maybe just at the moment to......................
   Like if they haven't really really given their lives to the lord, maybe they will at the end of their lives???????????? (I'm saying if they haven't yet given their lives to the lord, ONLY GOD KNOWS FOR SURE)
    Why would I even worry that maybe my parents aren't saved, because I didn't see them doing "'good works" as a kid......................
Titus 2:6-8 "Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded. In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you."

   Like you could tell me that you can "love in word" and that in itself is a "good work" but then I'll put out this bible verse..................1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." Now can any of us love everyone in "deed and in truth" I don't think we can, cause that's 7 billion people, like even if we had a lot of money, that is 7 billion people!!!!!!!!! Can you even imagine giving money to 7 billion people how exhausting that would actually be for a person.....................if someone did have 7 billion dollars to give a dollar to each and every person THAT WOULD BE SO FANTASTICALLY EXHAUSTING. 
  But what can and are we supposed to do........I believe something...............1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
   Now me and my husband we are about to volunteer again at the foodbank where we live, and that is our "something" I don't recommend doing "to much good" ya god wants us "zealous of good works" but don't burn yourself out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   --------------------------------- a good name the bible says is to be desired
I the least on the planet am here to tell you all
it doesn't take doing much good to have a 
"good name"
Proverbs 22:1 "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold." 
   But back to please treat my parents well if you know who they are..........................cause my mom says people have treated her badly cause she tells me I'm mega popular on the earth a basically a celebrity..............................my sister is still deemed a "super model" in my family............but appears to be in my family that my sister is by comparison to me viewed as a common normal human being (of like non "celebrity status") I DON'T KNOW HOW "CELEBRITY" I MAY OR MAY NOT BE????????????? I'm chill either way................I'll wait for god to raise me up if I ain't raised up yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   (((((((((((basically that marilyn monroe impersonating stuffs was pry a bad idea for me..................)))))))))))))))))))
   If it be's right that my parents aren't "chosen" of god, or not yet "chosen" of god. 
few very few are actually chosen and we need to love one another regardless!
Matthew 20:16 "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."
Matthew 22:14 "For many are called, but few are chosen."
 I learned something recently...........................
  the ex-friend of mine who's name I can't mention not even her 1st name she tells me if I mention her 1st name she will sue me............well my daughter sat behind one of her kids at a church my daughter has been going to some. And my child tried to say hi, to my ex-best friends daughter (who we've known for years)
 And she refused to acknowledge my daughters existance. 
 My ex-best friend and her family aren't to be hated
but rather prayed for, loved
 It looks to be that my ex-best friend has told her children "hey don't have nothing to do with sheri's kids" Or or.............or......................my ex-best friend just hasn't taught her kids "better" in general. But there does seem to be a trend with her family of not liking people they deem uh possessed...if not hate then dislike that isn't very christian. Real trend that my ex-best friend set there when she said she don't want to be around the fallen angel that she deemed me to be possessed with or speak to him ever again (which at the time I was possessed bad.............ya). ------- and her husband is a really successful christian book author............................
 But I digress
LOVE PEOPLE!
AKA THE THEME OF MY BLOG
LOVE THEM
LOVE THEM ALL
AND DO GOOD TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN!
Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
  ok I pick a song.............................

 

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Wow. Love you honey. I'm thankful to hear prayers are being answered in your life. Life isn't about money or fame for if you lose your soul to achieve them you have nothing.

Giving it to god said...

Fame can be the "will of god" for a person though, but I agree with you mom, ones soul is the "most important" thing. ------------- I'm still more then aspirational : ) My biggest prayer besides like praying to have jesus in my life...............it was instantly partially answered in the year 2013! About the month of like february/march 2013 to be exact! But my biggy prayers haven't been answered yet, that brian and the kids get baptised. I still pray for them.

Giving it to god said...

Mom though I know you were brainwashed by the apostolic christian church of america............Being rich isn't something absolutely to fear. This bible verse Luke 9:24-25 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?" The key is in verse 24 of Luke chapter 9, just don't "find your life" and by that the bible means, keep putting god first. I don't know like where the super rich christians are on this earth that serve god and put god 1st in their lives, I just know they do exist and it is possible. Verse 25 happens to be the case for many, many people once they find their lives right, once they "gain the world" they loose their own souls -------- but I'd contend those people weren't "prayed up" and they weren't in the word of god that much. My favorite bit of the bible says you keep the sabbath holy you will "walk the high places of the earth"...............
Isaiah 58:12-14 "And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
If you keep the sabbath holy like I do (well I don't get every sabbath 100% but everyweekend from sundown friday night, to sundown saturday night I am working to keep the sabbath ------ one saturday we went to the mall I cracked I bought 3 clothing items on sale ------- might actually be a celebrity cause I heard behind me a lady say "look she bought something").........but if you biff a sabbath DON'T GIVE UP! And then keeping the sabbath you will not only walk the "high places of the earth" you will also delight yourself in the lord.............14 "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
There is a way to be successful and have your life be right I'm saying. Success is not the thing to fear, only God is to be feared. Not fame, not fortune, not much success galore...........only God.

Post a Comment