Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Life/God god mostly god, but pry life to puts people in the "lane" they need to be in (by lane I mean whether "exalted" or "abased") I've decided it's a good thing Luke 14:11 "For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."................

Life/God god mostly god, but pry life to puts people in the "lane" they need to be in (by lane I mean whether "exalted" or "abased") I've decided it's a good thing  Luke 14:11 "For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
   Anyone with eyeballs in their brains will see "ah sheri's tried to exalt herself on her blog"

But it wasn't time yet for me to be "exalted"
  God's time still isn't "there" yet................no.........................but His time will the the perfect time. I have faith in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   But there are people right
like me
that humble ourselves under the mighty hand of god 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"
   You might be discouraged, it might seem like it's clean taking god for EVER. But it's so much better to humble yourself under the mighty hand of god that he may exalt you in due time...........then to take the fast "self promotion" route...................

Luke 18:14
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

  This whole world is rather geared toward this "mindset" this "logic" to promote yourself, people write books all the time out there to promote themselves in someway (for instance) --------- but not all of them, some them are humble writers..........SOME THEM AIN'T HUMBLE WRITERS YET SUPER POPULAR AND YOU ALL BEEN LOT OF YOU GOBBLING THEIR BOOKS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   That ends bad "self promotion"
  I'm lucky though I am hated. I am so hated, that like it don't matter how many photo's I post up on my instagram flexing my "hulk" muslces, which isn't self promotion if it is facts, like if you have crazy hulk muslces cause you have some freak hulk dna - then that is facts. 
   ps.............................I'll likely never shave my head bald, naw, I might be a "sampson" for actual reals!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
  Some weeks I just work out once a week, some weeks (not including cardio) I'm just buff super insane buff, just became how I am. 
  But I'm getting derailed..............................

if you are like me in a fantastical lowly place on earth
which I realize most of you reading this are "fancy big times" and so I'm speaking to a real small group of people
  Just wait, wait, wait the bible says on the lord
 Psalm 27:12-14 "Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord."
  I've gotten ridiculously discouraged, I'm like earth scirge level zillions on this earth, I can't make friends most days for the life of me, I am so disliked on this earth. My mom says "everyone likes me" if my mom's right then everyone doesn't show it at all to me that they "likes me" - I ain't been "feeling the love" 
 I been feeling the "unlove" is what I been feeling, I ain't been feeling loved or liked much at all. 
   But I don't envy my super model sister at all or anybody really high up there, cause once a person has what over 7,000 instagram followers like that..............................
any false move my sister makes it could be cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc for her
(I am the black sheep of my family and just stating the facts)
  I'll let god though raise me up ya....................
you all sitting thinking to yourselves "I bet sheri" 
ya well as if
as if
most us wouldn't want a nicer house
that's normal
  Who even knows what I'll do with myself when I get there, I done been in the dregs of life for so long I've started enjoying pirate music. 
  Yes the above isn't a song, well found it more useful for me blog post argggggggggg. I have hoisted all me colors that I can think of - though could be I missed a few since how I am very colorful. 
   If you are to fight for a cause in life, I believe there is no better cause then to fight for the "well treatment" in eternity for ALL PEOPLE. 
  (or per chance you find yourself on jesus's team join me in refusing to fight armagedon) Or barely fight, sheesh barely move yer sword to pretend your at battle...........................you ask me take a stab wound for your beliefs, just fake being dead!!!!!!!!!!!! It's easy especially if you done got stabbed but if you ain't sweemish, find a corpse rub some blood on yourself and make a big your dieing noise and fall down. 
   The army totally wouldn't want me, cause I'd fake my death pry pretty soon into things, fighting wars in tiring. 
 And I'm a hippy so I don't believe in war anyways. 
But back to my point, if you are discouraged like me, weary, weary even of yer life. Cause you have had things so bad for so long.....................
1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" It'll happen just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  FYI - I am a earth scirge true enough, but some you all should've done hit the "like button" at the sight of my herculean muscles on the instagram lately.........................it's just coldness at this point people's be's having towards me. 
   I had to post them pictures up, done with everyone thinkin me to be fat, if I have any fat on me at all, man people like to deem me a "fatty" real good. 
   (yes aware everyone mostly deems me the b word as well) 
I'm very aware. 
  Though if you think about things while your deeming me a b-word, my blog has been very nice I think over the years. I've reached out to people more then most people haven't I????????????? 
   most people do not take the time to care about others enough to write a few blog posts that might help them out do they??????????? But what the word of god say, don't look to your own 
Philippians 2:4 "Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." --- I may not be that great at all looking towards "the things of others" (which might be helping people out with money, or it could be as my blog goes most the time, helping people out with living better lives in general). That is not "b-word" activity I been doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   But I no blame
no
nooooooooooooooo
no 
no
no
cause it's not my time yet
And my time is coming
god I believe is going to raise me up
and when He raises me up - you all gonna know it
it's going to be like the return of the lord himself
It's going to be spectacular I believe and something else
why
so that god gets the glory and not me which He should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  And many more of you, you might not be fixing to be exalted by God to outerspace like I am believing for............but your time is coming as well, don't loose hope. 
   Who knows what "nicer house" god is wanting very much to bless you with in the future
or better job
or better job and nicer house pry - cause you need more money for the nicer house
  God wants good things for us on this earth that love god. And that also those that don't love god.
Matthew 5:45 "That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
   
don't "sell out" don't seek to exalt our ownselves, but wait I recommend, wait wait for god
Psalm 37:9 "For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." - ahhhhh the loot
- ok I need pirate music so.......................
 I love you all but I need some loot to!
 I am a pirate cross and skullbones for the lord and I needs me some loot!
 got some loot though this weekend, a bit I need more more loot yep definately
(picture is of quartz rocks, and 2 citrine, I dug up at a park a few hours away.............it was so much fun, and we only dug for 2 hours cause my oldest daughter didn't want to dig for treasure at all and so she was getting bored etc. ------- my youngest daughter also dug up a tupperware full of gems to 😃)
Shabbat Shalom!
I bout to go for tiny bike ride them more listening to church buisiness in in my plans, make it easy for god to raise me up on the earth..................................

Isaiah 58:13-14 

13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
 Some you all might not want loot
or you might deem it not edifying to desire loot
I am a earth scirge pirate cross and skullbones for the lord and I want loot!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ain't so super fancy christian soooooooooooo pristine that I just can't even desire for loot cause that wouldn't be so saintly
I don't want nobody to die 
I am a hippy
but I'll take your loot!
the whole world
I heard donald trump tried to buy a country and they refused him
ya give me all your countries
I'll get rid of all the guns then
and I'll get rid of all the bombs
ya all them
I'll get rid of all swords to
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the loot that will Lord willing ; ) 
one day be mines


0 comments:

Post a Comment