Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I have a hard time understanding divorce or even getting in that mentality as a christian who values marriage.....................my brother is upset with me according to my mom cause he didn't feel "supported" by me after is 3rd divorce --- AND I LIKED HIS 3RD WIFE A SLEW...............my brother made me un-facebook friend her, he told me I couldn't be facebook friends with her and him at the same time....................

I have a hard time understanding divorce or even getting in that mentality as a christian who values marriage.....................my brother is upset with me according to my mom cause he didn't feel "supported" by me after is 3rd divorce --- AND I LIKED HIS 3RD WIFE A SLEW...............my brother made me un-facebook friend her, he told me I couldn't be facebook friends with her and him at the same time.
  I told my family today while defending my self...........that I didn't call my brother to offer like solace or whatever cause I deemed him by the 3rd divorce to be a "divorce expert" ---------------- uhhhhh for reals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   And that when he divorced wife #3 she was SICK IN THE HOSPITAL --------- paralized people
paralized in the hospital with some sort of thing that caused temporary paralysis
for months all alone in the middle of montana nowhere
  And I told my family today that my concern was more for his wife all alone in a hospital paralized.
  Yes she was a alcoholic........but she never cheated on my brother that I know of. Yes she had a alcohol problem.
  I tried to tell my family today...........if you love someone you fight for them. 
  If you love a church cough The apostolic christian church of america -------- you fight to exist in that church!!!!!!!!!!!!! To fight for those people to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  (though apparently I stink at fighting for the salvations of the apostolic christian church of america, cause they still have that one remaining "commandment of men" ----------- it's so bad)
Romans 7:4 "Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God." Are we going to value little our uh engagement to the lord - for like marriage in the future no heck no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

  HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Well why also then shouldn't we also put quite a value upon our earthly marriages.....................................

1 Corinthians 7

But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
  1 corinthians 7:9-14 isn't mentioning oh just divorce every freaking body!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fling all your wives and your husbands to the trash heap cause they stink - no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm saying not only do I still like, love, as family
my brother's 3rd ex wife
I don't even understand divorce to even be consoling
unless a person get's divorced under the grounds of adultery
(or if the divorce is annuled for some biblically sound reasons)
I don't get divorce, 
I don't live in a world where I'd want to divorce guys left and right
or be divorced
what on earth
what on earth would I ever want a guy to chuck me away
no
I'd rather him fight through the pits of hell for me if need be!
if love is a "battlefield" 
hey fight for that
and if you don't fight for that - did you ever love at all in the 1st place??????????
ps though according to my mom I think she told me that my brothers 3rd ex wife did have a "lesbian fling" when my brother wasn't with his 3rd ex-wife
I'm pretty sure her "lesbian fling" happened when they were broken up
and then they got back together
and got married
But due to the circumstances surrounding said "lesbian fling" I don't believe said "lesbian fling" counts at all. Cause he married her -------- with said lesbian fling all factored into the equation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment