Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2019

If I'm not going to be killed someday - which I do not believe I will be (when fellow christians finally are brought up to synagogues to be killed some of them) I believe "some amount" of the body of christ is also going to live............................(many in the body of christ I believe have decided with themselves they are going to die soon for jesus - YOU MIGHT LIVE)...............

If I'm not going to be killed someday - which I do not believe I will be (when fellow christians finally are brought up to synagogues to be killed some of them) I believe "some amount" of the body of christ is also going to live............................(many in the body of christ I believe have decided with themselves they are going to die soon for jesus - YOU MIGHT LIVE)...............
  I can't be a scism even if there were times I wanted to be. (there are times I don't wish to be bothered and I like just being in my own little world...............problem with that..................even when we may be in our "own little worlds" there is this thing we are currently living on called earth it has 7 billion + people on it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’–)
   I am going to bring a idea out there that in the future the body of christ is going to be "spruced up a little bit" That is how I'm going to word that. It has to stay current to the needs of the people, and it will.

  Not all are going to make it............................

  The people that can keep up with the needs of the people in the body of christ we are the people I believe will make it.
  Makes sense from let me be blunt, lucifer's people's um logic.........................
you keep the people that are useful
are some of those people going to be christians

Definately yes!
LOVE ALL PEOPLE
BE A SERVANT I RECOMMEND OF ALL PEOPLE
BE USEFUL THEN
 I gonna shoot it to you all real straight.........my husband let's have him be exhibit A shall we.............
somedays he is very grouchy
most days he is really grouchy
but would I want to work any 9 to 5 job
 What are you telling us sheri? You are telling us fantastically earth scirge things right now Ruby. 
you show mercy you win. 
you love you win
  Miley Cyrus I LOVE MILEY - she is often a complete train wreck I hope she does better in the future...................I relate to her often, wanting a "slam dunk"
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿงบ
I tell you the basket
it's real
everytime we forgive each other if that be's

Matthew 18:20-22

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
  You might tell me "sheri this is not a sprucing up of the body of christ this bible verse has always existed" -------- but it hasn't been so "hightlighted" as I believe it will be in the future. 
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: 
for they shall obtain mercy."
My ex best friend (she dumped me as a friend I didn't dump her as a friend cause she deemed me to demon possessed at the time to be around - which I was, but I contend that was no reason to dump me as a friend - pray for me, pray then) anyways she told me before she quit as my friend...............that I had a big time cussing problem and she said she deemed it was because I was possessed - which I was. And she told me "what should I just keep forgiving you" and I should of told her Matthew 18:20-22 but moreso SHE WAS A MISSIONARY AT A ORPHANAGE IN GEORGIA FOR THE WESLYIAN church and she should've known Matthew 18:20-22
  She should've having been in the weslyian church most of her life, clean being a missionary for like a year at a orphanage...........................she should've know Matthew 18:20-22...........................enough to not even of asked me the question she asked me -------- whether I was possessed or not don't really matter what does that verse say forgive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  That's all I have to say for today. 
please love me, 
and love each other, 
there is enough death, misery and caos in the world
we need to love each other
forgive each other
๐Ÿ‘„

0 comments:

Post a Comment