Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2019

if hell is a "kingdom" and heaven is a "kingdom" which I believe there are 2 kingsdoms indeed................shouldn't both kingdoms care for and love one another -------- YOU ASK ME i THINK THEY SHOULD.....................

if hell is a "kingdom" and heaven is a "kingdom" which I believe there are 2 kingsdoms indeed................shouldn't both kingdoms care for and love one another -------- YOU ASK ME I THINK THEY SHOULD.....................

I don't get war
I don't get it
I don't like it
I don't like it NEVER

Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."


 We though are allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll god's creation. 
  
I have theories on lucifer's kingdom..........................ok I have more then theories........................cause when I was in the occult I was really powerful and really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.  I ended up dispising thouroughly the person I became!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to astroproject to hades..................it wasn't caos there. Psalm 139:8 "If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there." God's hand is everywhere. There isn't going to be just slews of caos happening in hell or "lucifer's kingdom" .........................god is going to have His hand on that place FOREVER. 
  Well isn't that a relief. 
I watched this twisted movie called "event horizon" ----------- on the movie "event horizon" people in a ship go into a wormhole that leads the ship to hell and then in the movie most all them pull each others limbs off............................................ya uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I did not like that movie. 
  Bible verses speaking about 2 kingdoms.......cause there's 2, there's heaven and then there's hell, hell is also a kingdom....................

Luke 11:17
But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

Luke 11:18
If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

   It could be some people read Luke 11:18 and think ah that means lucifer can never love any christians, never like none of us, never say give one of us a glass of water.......................or open a door say for one of us, just for instance. That ain't it at all. 
   So what is lucifer's kingdom....................death, destruction and torment if that is what you are going to tell me...............ok (basically summed up sin right - THEY SIN ADDICTS, they addicted, unable to stop). But should we not then love and care for them all the more since how they maybe heck vent upon 
doing sins that cause them harm
if you say fornicate you are causing yourself harm, god made your body to be with your spouse...................god did not make you to cheapen yourself as a prostitute all over town. 
  If you did/ or is doing that god loves you and wishes that you would repent and give your life to jesus. 
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  Or if your addicted to drugs that's pry harming your body or do drugs do bad for you buisiness and become addicted...........you is harming yourself then. 
  If you distance yourself from god, via your lifestyle, THAT IS YOU HARMING YOURSELF, God..................God.............................................who wishes to gather you in......................
Luke 13:34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!" - god is love right so though Luke 13:34 is speaking of Jerusalem I believe HE wants to gather us all in like a "hen doth gather her brood" 
  That's what you want, you want to be gathered in by God I believe Genesis 45:18 "And take your father and your households, and come unto me: and I will give you the good of the land of Egypt, and ye shall eat the fat of the land."
   God is god and there is no other god besides god so if you distance yourself from him I do believe you are harming yourself
 Anyways if the people if the kingdom of hell is literally super depraved how much more should we care about them...........................................
if you have a wayward child do you not care about them????????????
oh yes I believe you do if you are any kind of good parent you are going to care!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Should we also not care about one another and love one another - surely we should! 
 I hope "Alice in Chains" isn't serious........................................................I HOPE THEY GAVE OR GIVE THEIR LIVES TO JESUS...................................what terribleness they are talking about in this song.............................they are telling you...............
they are telling you about being alcoholics etc...............
enslaved..........trapped..................trapped IN A BOX
  Are the 2 kingdoms real...............................ya.................................but what on god's green grassed soon to be according to the bible burnt grass is going on in any eternity that could ever I HOPE NOT EXIST...................................were we all didn't love and care about one another????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  What on earth would we want that. 
I'd rather have less in life and care about people
and have even a bit less in eternity and care about the inhabitants of hell
then not care
what would we want to be in some cold demented eternity for
   One thing I hate about this time in eternity is there seems to be a lose of "community" out there................................
in fact
the only "community" that we have that I can see is church, I mean a place where everyone can hopefully and truelly they should all be able to go to church and feel welcome
(the poor people that don't go to church, cause if they don't go to church how are they even able to experience "community"?????????? It's gotta be hard for them)
We are god's creation
and the two don't have to war
there's a better way I know it
a way of peace
I LIKE THAT WAY
a way of love
of loving everyone
I like that
 So much I don't want armageddon the war to happen, I want a peace treaty made. I don't believe in war, I don't like it. 
  I don't want a demented eternity, I want a un demented eternity. 
...................................is there going to be people in flames pulling each others limbs off?????????????????? well if there is god's gonna stop that nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   -------------- if like lucifer's kingdom didn't love 0 christians, like lucifer's kingdom would like look suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper bad, and I don't think they want to like look super bad...........soooooooooooooooooooooo I'm pretty sure they love some of us!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Though some fellow christian's you pry have annoyed lucifer's people..............................if you go on and on and on about how satan did this and satan did that.................your pry not going to feeling the toasty love good marshmellows from lucifer's people. 
 I just don't think lucifer's kingdom ---------- is full of a bunch of heartless unloving people....................................people that are trapped in sin pry a lot of them ------- or slaves to their flesh............bible clean says your either a slave Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Way I see it your either going to serve god............or you going to be stuck serving mammon right be a slave to that...............BE TRAPPED. The mammon is going to own you if god don't.
  My whole life people have tried to put me in boxes
(I think many have brushed me to the side and deemed me "less then" and not worth listening to) 
but the bible says stoop down to the lowly 
aka myself
Romans 12:16 "Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits." I have felt many times in my life written off by people and not just a little bit but like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
people have tried to label me a "attention - insert word for slutty girl here"
they tried to label me the b-word
they tried to label me "crazy" - that's real dismissive to to call someone crazy
WHAT IF 000000000000000000000 OF US FIT ANY OF THEM BOXES 
THEY CLEAN MADE UP
THEY MADE UP 
THEY ARE MADE UP
we are god's creation
I'm saying we are so much more then ANY of the labels that anybody could ever try and put on us
god don't make garbage
yes
there are 2 kingdoms
but I believe we can love each other and most definately be at peace with one another
further
the bible states there will be peace well in jesus's kingdom......................

Isaiah 65:24-25

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
 That's great, I like that, ya I don't like war and destruction and poverty and caos, not into that. 
   And I realize ya jesus's kingdom that is supposed to be a peace place. "They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord." - not a bunch of badness and a bunch of bad things happenin in heaven. 
  But I hope I hope the people of hell ain't forgotten, further I wish for decent living conditions for the people of hell................just cause they are a whole nother kingdom...................
doesn't mean we shouldn't care about them and love them
(and I really believe vice versa) 
  I look out and all I see is coldness..................but I know what I know. 
there's good in most people
and that's it - that's what I know about people
deep I know
real "riches" isn't things you have on this earth
but love you have in your heart for people
  Though jesus came that we may have life and more abundantly, and It's plenty ok to live well.........................................long as I recogn we don't forget the homeless. 
James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
  Someday I want well clearly to be saved, be in heaven - lot's of thumbs up for jesus in my life 👍 I'm only going to be able to enjoy heaven if I actively do good to and care about the inhabitants of hell. There's no way I could sit up in heaven and eat food and lounge around my mansion which I imagine it having a pool in the backyard, and I imagine myself lounging in the pool often 😀 I couldn't enjoy 0 of that if I like didn't even care about or love the people in hell, if I was just like "ep there's people in hell burning forever in tons of torment for all of eternity"
no 
no
no 
a rich life, a rich eternity is one where I love people (and do good to them) 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. M's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................



0 comments:

Post a Comment