Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2019

everybody looks a touch like someone out there, happens to be I look like marilyn monroe, is it "emulation" really if I occasionally enjoy impersonating her, I've decided it ain't ----------- she had a great look, I can look like her, what wouldn't I want to look like marilyn monroe????????????????????....................

everybody looks a touch like someone out there, happens to be I look like marilyn monroe, is it "emulation" really if I occasionally enjoy impersonating her, I've decided it ain't ----------- she had a great look, I can look like her, what wouldn't I want to look like marilyn monroe???????????????????
  At the moment my hair is pastel purple, but look at me...............................
there is in a few churches a "legalistic" you can't do anything in life but have your hair in a bun, mentality that I spent years and years and years around. It's not the truth, that's legalism. You spend as many years around extremely legalistic people, even when your "away" from them.......................it's such a battle to get out of that legalistic mindset.
  And it's in my mind a diminishing mindset..........................cause the bible says...........John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." How abundantly could your life be, if your hair is stuck in a sad bun your whole life??????????????
 ------------ Though at the moment I have a migrain headache and there is 0% way no hair thing is going in my hair right now. naw.

  I'm I guess interesting and a touch different then other marilyn monroe look alikes cause sometimes I like to have my "own look" but somedays, I like that "marilyn monroe look" WHICH I LOOK LIKE THE GIRL EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP ON............so we in a whole nother realm then "emulation" 
  Besides emulation is acting and looking like someone, I'm talking all the time acting like them and I'VE NEVER DONE THAT NOT ALL THE TIME. I impersonate marilyn on the internet and act like her only ONLY when I'm basically hamming it up. 
Galatians 5:20 "Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,"
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/emulate

emulate

 verb
em·​u·​late | \ ˈem-yə-ˌlāt  -yü-\
emulatedemulating

Definition of emulate

 (Entry 1 of 2)
1ato strive to equal or excel
bIMITATEespecially to imitate by means of an emulator
2to equal or approach equality with
  I just happen to look like marilyn and I think I'm actually not "emulating" her. For me to equal her............................I'd have to become a actree, and uh ya I'm like not well I wouldn't mind doing a few commercials pretending to be her..............but like a whole entire acting career....................I don't know. That's a lot of work.
   I'm just a fool that likes looking like marilyn and uhhhhhh ya I like look like marilyn uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  And life more "abundantly" I'm 100%
look cute right
have a look you like

like if that's like more goth - do it
if that's like marilyn monroe - do it
if that's like uh hey if a bun "floats your boat" and you honest enjoy wearing a bun everyday of your life (which I think is torture..............................................MIGRAINE HEADACHE'S) well enjoy your migraine headaches then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
via GIPHY
  Oh but FYI we ain't supposed to use our liberty in christ jesus for occasions for the flesh, we need to instead serve one another.......................................that what we need to do. Hey the grinders is going in me brains on how I can serve better 🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠🧠
Galatians 5:13
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
  ps..........any apostolic christian church of america ladies reading this or any this "smith's friends" ladies reading this..............giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl that bun look is so the year 1801...........................feel free to let the hair fly free in the wind ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Me and Patti Labelle 👍💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

0 comments:

Post a Comment