Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

I believe the "children of the kindgom" Matthew 8:12 are TRAPPED in desperate lives of wholesomeness - that is my belief I THOUGHT I COULD PIMP THEM OUT but I've since decided THEY ARE TRAPPED.........................

   I believe the "children of the kindgom" are TRAPPED in desperate lives of wholesomeness - that is my belief I THOUGHT I COULD PIMP THEM OUT but I've since decided THEY ARE TRAPPED Matthew 8:12 "But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."


Mark 2

15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.
16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
  But here's the "loop" alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll them "righteous" THEY GO TO CHURCH AND THEY ALSO WANT TO BE SAVED
  They may (probably do) even deem themselves more saved then me.
  And AND I'm a earth scirge, so.........................................in a way everyone nearly agree's with "that logic" 
Some sort of logic of "well that person over there and that one over there they quote the bible just as good as sheri - oh and look they don't even slather makeup all over their faces like she does"
I'm saying hell is a bad idea though!
  But I know the remedy but your not going to want to hear this "children of the kingdom"
Revelation 2:5 "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent."
  You need to fall. (don't kill anybody though, try not to od on drugs either cause it'd be hard for you to get saved dead! #FACTS) 
 FALL - THEN REPENT
(but we can't sheri we are wholesome we are desperately wholesome like you say we are "righteous" we can't stop we like miley cyrus in that "we can't stop song"..........................................
but like the wholesome super righteous variety of this song 
imagine saintly looking people as miley and the others in this video all wearing long skirts and behaving themselves --------- "you got it sheri that's us"
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN JESUS CAME TO SAVE ME AND MILEY CYRUS!
#FACTS


0 comments:

Post a Comment