Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2019

The VSCO girl save the turtles blog post, ya this is happening................Psalm 24:1 "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.".........................

Psalm 24:1 "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."

we have 1 earth
we don't have another earth
we don't 
this one
which is god's 
and all the people on it are also gods
Psalm 24:1 "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein." - I read this verse to mean we should care deeply about both this planet and all the people living on it, and the TURTLES.
  To make things the best for all of them.
  Ya I a little bit of a vsco girl.....won't lie, AS IF YOUR SHOCKED TO HEAR IT! 
 Why wouldn't I be a vsco girl some, what you want the turtles to die for????????????????????????? And ya today a generic hydro flask is coming in the mail at my house...........and ya I'm mega looking forward to that sweet double steel wall insulated cold drink time.............even comes with a little bottle holder thingy so I won't have to worry about my generic hydro flask getting dented. And ya..............I'm putting friendship bracelets on it ------------ lord willing. 
  And lord willing it's going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!
  But it's my oldest daughter that bought the steel straws and at first I was thinking they were "going a bit far" but I've since warmed up to the steel straws, when you sit and think about pollution, really consider, everything you use and throw away goes somewhere.
  Ya some garbage is going to happen.
The turtles really do need to be saved. 
"Sheri don't sucker us into becoming vsco girls we don't want to do it" - really?????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment