Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Are you like Cain and me from the bible - God doesn't seem to be accepting your offering to Him?????????? I going to sound like Joel Osteen again, hang in there you time is coming...........................

Are you like Cain and me from the bible - God doesn't seem to be accepting your offering to Him?????????? I going to sound like Joel Osteen again, hang in there you time is coming. Some people like to talk the smack about Joel Osteen but I really like him, I'm also a fan of Joseph Prince. (other televangelists I'm like chill with, but them two is my faves as far as the televangelists go)
   Genesis 4:7 (NIV) "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

  It wasn't the being tempted where things all went south with Cain, it was killing his brother that's where things went south. 
  I mega feel unblessed by god like to where I thought I'd be blessed by now. I honest thought I'd be living in a mansion flying private jets right now ("oh so the televangelist lifestyle sheri?" --------- ya that was what I've been gunnin for hey least I being honest........but I don't want to be a "pastor" but like you know I wouldn't mind being like massive big in the body of christ, I wouldn't mind that at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
   Able his offering was accepted due to his faith I figured out. (Hebrews 11:4 specifically mentions that Abels offering was better due to the amount of faith Abel was having whilst bringing that offering to god).....................
Hebrews 11:4 "By faith Abel brought God a better offering than Cain did. By faith he was commended as righteous, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead."
  Here's where the story of Cain and Abel is so fascinating in my estimation...............Cain also had faith, if he didn't he wouldn't of been so annoyed with Abel. 
  Nothing worse then being a christian............maybe not the prisine "Abel" christian
cough maybe a christian goth cain for instance 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  And then allllllllllllllllllll around me right are perfect "Abel" christians
and they get all the fellowship
they get all the big time jobs
they get everything
  There's something mega to  Genesis 4:7 (NIV) "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.” Just don't "get revenge" right that's god's if you are in a situation where you might feel the need to get revenge...........................wait instead for god to move in your life. 
   Cause god He does love us all and want good things for us..........
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  If you have pathetic Cain faith like myself - hang in there. Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment