Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2019

"The pricks" I have a question, like we all must go through tribulation to enter heaven so how do you know if you done have "kicked the pricks" or your just fantastically tribulated at the moment????????.................................like if god isn't above you blinding you with light saying "it's hard to kick against the pricks sheri" like what happened for paul????????.......................

"The pricks" I have a question, like we all must go through tribulation to enter heaven so how do you know if you done have "kicked the pricks" or your just fantastically tribulated at the moment????????.................................like if god isn't above you blinding you with light saying "it's hard to kick against the pricks sheri" like what happened for paul????????.......................
Acts 9:4-6 "And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do."

  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on this here sabbath I'll sabbath for Jesus Christ the lord ok....................
I do not want to kill people at armageddon or kill children for the lord - never
(which might be me "kicking against the pricks"?????
you tell me the rest of the body of christ you desiring to kill a bunch of lucifers people someday at armageddon?????????? - all jazzed about that?????????)
  I've decided I've been pricked good by life, if "the pricks" are the bible, or whether they are the body of christ whichever the pricks are......................me.....................................
giffy didn't have the giff I need so I make my own giff this time
pins at seeing the porcupine pin cushion:
"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh it's Mick Jagger"
porcupine pincushions reply: "Hey baby"
I made that giffy and I haven't even drank my morning coffee yet #skills
  Yep a world full of cactus, ya this is so much the wild west!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #CONVINCED
 I get it, 
I get it
we all going get ZAPPED in life nomadder what
cause 
check it
iron sharpethetheth iron........................
Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
  Way I see it your either going to get "pricked" or "iron sharpened" ---------- yep and you might end up a voodoo doll (christian goth)
I pry stink as a christian goth though......................cause I fess up.............................I most the time listen to lots of Marilyn Manson. I try to listen to tormented radio https://www.radio.net/s/tormentedradio but then I get thinking about some sweet Marilyn Manson songs. 
I just listen to christian music til sundown today for jesus #sabbath 👍
 But where I just am puzzled................................................
ok
ok acts 26 paul was like ------- the christians they went against verse blah blah blah and violated this commandment and that one and that one and that one.........paul as a pharisee was in his mind literally just doing his job Acts 26:5 "Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee."
Acts 26:7 "Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews." - he prick kicked ya, that verse is amazing to me though cause technically he was indeed INDEED "the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee"................................HE LITERALLY THOUGHT HE WAS JUST DOING THE WILL OF GOD ALL KINDS KILLING CHRISTIANS LITERALLY PEOPLE. 
Here's my question though.......................................ok the bible says we must through much tribulation enter the kingdom of heaven. 
How does one even know
if they just being iron sharpened a lot
or if you done kicked the pricks????????????
Acts 14:22
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
  How easy it is I'm saying to be a pharisee, yea of the strictest of sects of all the pharisee's and clean believe your serving god like billllllllllllllllllllllllllllions. 
  Do alllllllllllllllllll the pharisee's get stopped by god and bright light shining from heaven down on them like that???????????????????????? - no
Are "the pricks" even strong enough to stop the pauls these days???????????? 
ouch for the pauls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch then!!!!!!!!!
.............I feel like pretty severelly tribulated these days
but I am pretty sure I'm not a pharisee
I can't think of not one pharisee thing I do anymore
..................man it's a lot of tribulation
man this is the wild west
that's it
it's the wild west 
there's sword shapening iron ahhhhhhhhhhhh
I mean thumbs up so much to iron 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.................
love them pricks to if I happen upon them to.............
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Bet you didn't think I'd be selecting a Kenny G song.......................somedays I fancy some smooth jazz (I am about lord willing to start playing a pocket sax)
Why are there bars??????????
is it because there are sinners everywhere
naw
naaaaaaaaaaaw
naw
naw
naw
it's the wild west that's why!!!!!!!!! #convinced
Also I have problems with armageddon just off the idea been told whole lives.............
Matthew 22:37-40 "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
  But then armageddon it's somehow ok, or supposed to be ok in our minds to go kill all or most or something of lucifer's people?????????????????

Revelation 19

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (me sheri - how does jesus making war................match with loving our neighbors???????????????????? I struggle with that......................I struggle with this entire idea of "hey kids love your neighbors your whole life, pray for them do good to them, but hey on this day we killing them all ---------- WHAT???????????????????????? Luke 6:27)
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

4 comments:

Giving it to god said...

I'll like chat with some muslims sometimes, and we agree it's ok for god/allah to have like some uhhhhhhh wrath. Cause He's god..........and jesus god says is Himself right so and we are "the sons of god" so lump us in with that right. Ok but still........................I DON'T WANT TO KILL PEOPLE.
I don't think muslims believe in a armageddon wait I go look...........oh no..................
https://www.jashow.org/articles/what-islam-teaches-about-jesus-return-armageddon-jerusalem-and-the-jews-program-1/
Whatever, I'm a messianic jew, whatever, jesus though does appear to me to be muslim, he does. He totally appears to me to be a muslim lord. LORD, JESUS IS LORD, I ACCEPT HIM AS LORD. But he appears so muslim to me.

Giving it to god said...

sidenote, whenever I go to the messianic jewish synagogue I like sometimes the rabbi will say "yeshua hamashiach" (I listen to few more people that say that name.................)
THAT NAME SOUNDS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUSLIM.
Like if I was to give a name to THE MUSLIM CHRISTIAN LORD OF ALL.................
"yeshua hamashiach"

Giving it to god said...

think about it................
your a Marilyn Manson fan..............
what would I ever want to kill Marilyn Manson for??????????????????????????
I wouldn't
I would NOT
want to kill Marilyn Manson
no
what is this love of people where you can one day kill them??????????????????
if you love them what would you kill them one day for?????????????????????
i profoundly don't get armageddon
------------ maybe isis needs to kidnap me and indoctrinate me good so I get to wanting to kill people.
cause right now I ain't wanting to kill nobody naw
nope
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooope
1st commandment love god
2nd love your neighbor as yourself
me messianic jew
:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment