Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2019

There is something witches do right, bible says to speak well of all men 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." you can't honour all men sheri you are a natural witch that's it we are coming to your house with pitchforks.......................

   There is something witches do right, bible says to speak well of all men 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." you can't honour all men sheri you are a natural witch that's it we are coming to your house with pitchforks.......................

   I like figured something out. And witches yes there are bad witches, but there are some pretty alright witches (ya bible says they is headed to hell)
Galatians 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
   Galatians 5:19-21 is really talking about having witchcraft books and casting spells, not being no "natural witch" where your like me and you have a massive rock collection and you wear rocks cause well you have a big time sensitivity to emf's
   I'm the dregs of the body of christ ok I know it I admit it. But anyways...........I used to get big time headaches when we drove past them big sattelight tower things..................well I started wearing rocks and they cured me!

But there's more to collecting rocks,

to think on god

because there is something going on out there where people are turning their backs "on mother nature" ignoring the planet and global warming, but even if global warming was fake................POLLUTION IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello

   And there's a problem, distancing yourself from god, from "spirituality" um......................that's when people do horrible things to each other. 
   Something to if you didn't "believe" in god per say and my husband's best friend is a witch, a real witch, with magic books and she heads a whole witch like group coven thing.......................she believes in god..............but her focus is "witch" things instead. But she's one them "good witches" and they do exist. 
  Just sayin I know what I'm talking about. 
 Ya there's a trend with my blog I like to bestow honour upon witches and honour upon lucifer these days and his men. 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king."
 "Sheri lucifer and his men aren't even men"
 my reply ------- really they ain't men???????????? Cause last I checked some them like impregnated women in the old testiment and made giants to dwell upon the earth - so they sure appear to be men to me"
 ----------- "mmmmmmmmmmmm sheri your really asking for it"
my reply ---------- mkay
  I'm a christian goth. 
Brian bought this for me today at Ikea for just $8 😁 - I pry'll put more rocks on this shelf, it's got little Donkey Kong video game ladders - how cute is that? ADORABLE. It'll take me a bit rearranging rocks on it to get it how I like it πŸ˜€
 I used to play Donkey Kong a lot as a kid I'm very fond of that game!
I have several buckets of thunder eggs going to get a tile saw soon and saw the ones that aren't sawed open yet - pry'll you know take awhile, it's a lot of rocks..........but I'm hoping lord willing to get to sawing them open in the near future πŸ‘
shabbat shalom
(need prayer have diahrea today bad)
 God wishes for witches I believe to repent give their lives to jesus and burn their witchcraft books Acts 19:19 "Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver."
  -------- take note though, it was just books burned.................not rock collections

0 comments:

Post a Comment