Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Lucifer is about to kill some of his own people in righteous wrath I do believe, and in that wonderfully mirror god (only one god, god is god) ---- I'm merely saying for god to have wrath and lucifer also isn't a sin for them...........isn't no "turning of shadow" THEY'VE BOTH WITNESSED A LOT OF BAD GOING ON ON EARTH..................................(sheri your to much a part of the cross and skullbones "for the lord edition" people ain't supposed to talk about this stuffs like this...................ep........................

Lucifer is about to kill some of his own people in righteous wrath I do believe, and in that wonderfully mirror god (only one god, god is god) ---- I'm merely saying for god to have wrath and lucifer also isn't a sin for them...........isn't no "turning of shadow" THEY'VE BOTH WITNESSED A LOT OF BAD GOING ON ON EARTH..................................(sheri your to much a part of the cross and skullbones "for the lord edition" people ain't supposed to talk about this stuffs like this...................ep........................
Isaiah 14:20 "Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned." - clearly god doesn't like lucifer anymore "well sheri he went up against god and tried to tie Him up and become Him" - I realize

  I find it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fascinating/interesting that lucifer "slain thy people" ------------- you might think I've drank some kool aide, but here me out...........................
lucifer is a good guy I have done established that, if you are going to defend at armageddon billions of souls headed to everlasting flames you are then a hero and a good guy --------- 
   Who's to say that lucifer will be killing some of his own people due to "evil" reasons??????????????????? 
  Of MASSIVE note to me is Isaiah 14:20 isn't calling lucifer a "evildoers" oh no lets read what that verse actually says...................."..................the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned"
I believe this song is about lucifer, this band is named "Imagine Dragons"................
  Lucifer for 1 is doing the job god gave him, how would he NOT be "fired up and tired of the way things have been"???????????????????????? Having seen EVERYTHING! 
But then I draw the same line in the sand Jesus drew............................
(that um wrath is "god's job" not ours on earth, and for lucifers people I believe "lucifer's job" cause for his people he is their god in a way)
John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." 
Lotta bloooooooooooood in my veins! Fired up! Tired of the way things have been! 
I agree with that "Imagine Dragons" song
but it's lucifer and god's job I believe to kill the people that need to be killed
not mine or yours...........or exact "vengance" in some way
The son of the morning is coming and he's gonna get it DONE!
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
  Our jobs is to love people and pray for them, that's what I recogn. Bestest believe in the wild west things gonna be made right, if not completely a whole lot soon as lucifer returns I AM SURE OF IT! 
Have a great week!
Shabbat Shalom

0 comments:

Post a Comment