Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

There's a price to pay for everything, and I decided love was what I needed the most (that includes jesus ya)................so I signed a paper.......................I've paid for that, ya, still am, sometimes I want to complain but I signed the paper I sure did...................

There's a price to pay for everything, and I decided love was what I needed the most (that includes jesus ya).................so I signed a paper.......................I've paid for that, ya, still am, sometimes I want to complain but I signed the paper I sure did...................

 It's all a sinking ship anyways life is...................................pretty well everyone reading this will either die, die for jesus, or just die, or you'll take the mark of the beast and someday become a zombie that wants to die.............................
Revelation 9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

  Ya I signed the paper, don't regret it either, somedays I want to complain, ok one day I did people called me a "debbie downer" that day to.............but truth, real truth I SIGNED THE PAPER. 
  Ecclesiastes 7:2 "It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart."
Ecclesiastes 7:4 "The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth."
  Yesterday for reals, listening to https://player.dailyaudiobible.com/member/login 
the daily audio bible I don't know the version of the bible they are on this week but yesterday for reals (pretty sure it was yesterdays) the brother literally read......................it's better to desire to go to funerals. Some bible verse about like forget weddings them are all happy................the funerals you all want to go to them where all that sweet sad action is 😂💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
  Sorry I'm a christian goth, uh my sense of humour is twisted christian goth. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment