Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2019

my thoughts on the idea that lucifer created dinosaurs to tempt us and concerning gays and lesbians......................which love them all..............but I am straight and married yep..............................


my thoughts on the idea that lucifer created dinosaurs to tempt us and concerning gays and lesbians......................which love them all..............but I am straight and married yep.

I'm actually "on some weird fence" at the moment, I ain't sure if being gay or lesbian is a sin cause bible does say...............
Galatians 3:27-28 "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." I feel sodom and gomorra appeared to me to be burnt to a crisp due to lots of homosexuals living there.....................the type that wants to rape angels YIKES
  That in my opinion it's best if you are gay or lesbian try to force yourself or talk yourself or get yourself somehow straight...................take horny goat weed pills is my advice. Fear god a lot I'm saying and it's bestest as a god fearer right to "err on the side of caution"
(sooooooooooooooooooooo many grandma's and grandpa's if they read this they going to the fridge to get a beer now hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah)
like caution
god a few times has liked to flood out or kill people burn em all sodom and gamora uh bye bye
caution
  My thing is, I worry, and I really worry cause there ain't that many hot guys anyways
heaven help us all a valley girl is really getting to talking now
hahahhahahahahahahhahah
Like us like straight chicks
like we need like a good time
And as a guy like I full out believe
get a beer
I full out believe guys are supposed to work for us ladies, and further they supposed to want to work for us..........................................
I actually believe this and look
I have bible verses....................
(realizing I'm coming off as the most epic probably supreme fool in all of eternity right now oh ya) but here me out...........
I have what I call the doctrine of guys need to work..................................I'M A EARTH SCIRGE....................I love my doctrine of "guys need to work".............................I'm a earth scirge.......................
Genesis 3:17-19 "And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."
   I love gay guys, and lesbian but I'M STRAIGHT.....................but like I think like the gay guy life is soooooooooooooooo confusing cause like they are both what competiting with each other to sweat?????????????????????? What the direct idioticness are you telling us right now sheri??????????????? hahahhahahah (dark right now I might've lost a few skittles you know what I mean)
   Those verses above are critical to my doctrine of "guys must work" but I have another one......................1 Timothy 5:8 "But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel." - again like both gay guys needs to like work like all the time like real hard ------------- else they are a infidel and that's bad. Oh the ruff thing for you all is while your reading this with your eyeballs you know I have a point......................uh oh. 
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahh
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
wait I find the giffy of your brains crawling out of your heads...........................
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
um shabbat shalom

0 comments:

Post a Comment