Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

jesus christ the lord..........is the last he says he is in the bible, well if he wanted to talk down the other teams uh proposal for a lord what would he call that man......................a beast maybe, what did he also call lucifer in the bible ya he called "the son of the morning" Isaiah 14:12 a great dragon A BEAST...............

jesus christ the lord..........is the last he says he is in the bible, well if he wanted to talk down the other teams uh proposal for a lord what would he call that man......................a beast maybe, what did he also call lucifer in the bible ya he called "the son of the morning" Isaiah 14:12 a great dragon A BEAST...............
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of themorning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

I ain't saying jesus ain't lord
ya jesus is lord
ya he came in the flesh full out I believe
but instead I'm just saying "hey people think for a minute"
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." - I paid a ton of attention to Isaiah 48:12 am I the only one?????????? Only one to consider really think upon jesus FULL DECLARING himself the "last"

well if you are the last
and you are god basically cause god towards the end of the bible calls jesus Himself WHICH HE IS
Jesus is the full out in the flesh lord (part of god)

what you gonna do?????????????????????
I bet you'll talk down lucifer and the anti christ
bet you'll call them beasts and/or dragons.....................
Revelation 15:2 "And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God."
Revelation 16:2 "And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image."
Revelation 19:20 "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."
Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."
  Etc. more bible verses mentioning the beast -------- I think it's to be noted this person is being called "a beast" 
well if they are on the other team what would god/jesus wish to call them something nice????????? No talk that man down..................call him a beast real good. 
 Great dragon, and serpent all in one sentence cause it wasn't bad enough to call lucifer a snake...................
Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
  It don't hurt to use your brains people. It's ok to think. 
  Lucifer is the "son of the morning" 
the morning is coming to this earth!!!!!!!!!!!
"ohhhhhhh sheri that's it your illuminati confirmed so many billions and billions and billions now fact we all wouldn't be surprised if you didn't co run the freemasons the illuminati and cross and skullbones"
In my estimation my own estimation of myself is more humble, though I very much believe myself to be a member though not official of cross and skullbones but the "for the lord" segment which is possible cause I exist so.....................................................I'm a freak, yep
cause people aren't supposed to think I don't think 
nope 
your not supposed to use your brains
your supposed to just listen on sunday never think about nothing but what the pastor tells you to think
JESUS IS LORD THOUGH
AND HE DID COME IN THE FLESH
But I think lucifer's team could win armageddon for a fact, jesus is telling you all he's the last..................
well what is the last going to write in his bible...........ya that lucifer's team looses
he's going to call them beasts and dragons and snakes
and he's going to say that they loose

0 comments:

Post a Comment