Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My works "meet of repentance" for this week I believe in blessing the jews (I believe in doing good to everyone, but I am especially zealous to bless the jews!)..................................................

My works "meet of repentance" for this week I believe in blessing the jews (I believe in doing good to everyone, but I am especially zealous to bless the jews!)..................................................

I blurred the id transaction number, I don't think it puts me in "jeopardy" but just to play things safe as much as I can


Genesis 12:1-3

12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
 And I won't lie, I'm aware how "earth scirgey" my blog has been lately.................I just being myself people. 
  But I'm aware how I could look to the rest of the body of christ.........................in the dregs in the bottom of the sinner pile with jesus who declared himself last in the bible Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." 
  But in my mind, I'm always a pimp............not like the sort that pimps out ladies or men, but you know a flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pimp..........................

since how I view myself as a pimp and everything, in a good way, what does being a pimp have to be bad????????????
naw it totally isn't necessarily bad,
hey people pimp goods on like the home shopping network everyday well people need money
heck marilyn monroe look alikes need money we sure do.......................
preachin it I preachin it











ps for those weirder out by the uncanny similiarities between me and marilyn
my grandpa told me that my great grandpa used to visit marilyn monroe pretty often that she is a distant relative
--------- my family tells me my grandpa is a liar and lied to me at least concerning being related to Jack Ruby (the assinator of the assinator of JFK) 
they haven't yet denied that I'm related to marilyn but it is the common "belief" in my family that my family isn't jewish though according to my mom I have a jewish nose so she admits I'm jewish enough to have a jewish nose but that we are mostly english and not even related to Jack Ruby but grandpa told me he's my great uncle (that's 1 great people)

0 comments:

Post a Comment