Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2019

Just heard ""a local christian pastor on KPDQ" radio say the rapture isn't on the 7th (the last) trumpet but on the final "trump of god" ----------- why I disagree with him, MANY PASTORS TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR TO GET MONEY.........................

Just heard ""a local christian pastor on KPDQ" radio say the rapture isn't on the 7th (the last) trumpet but on the final "trump of god" ----------- why I disagree with him, MANY PASTORS TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR TO GET MONEY.........................
https://columbusbiblechurch.org/study-documents/what-is-the-last-trump-of-1cor-1552/
   1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

  The pastor I had a not good time listening to on KPDQ christian radio this morning and pastors like him which might be the bulk of pastors (I get it people don't want to hear they'll go through the tribulation because they might loose some congregation members then and some money then.................BUT YOU WON'T COMPLETELY GOD'S PROTECTION IS ALWAYS ON HIS PEOPLE............but some ruff times pry ya). 
  This pastor I heard on KPDQ radio is saying god already has a first trump of god I am not sure where his make believe first trump of god is even in the bible????????????????? He said something to the effect of god at mt sinai or something like that????????????? But I don't think there is a bible verse mentioning well clearly there isn't a bible verse at the beginning of the bible even saying the words "trump of god" unless it's in another translation some weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird translation that isn't the Kings James bible some weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird they done smoke to much writing that bible translation of the bible which might exist. 
 What I know while I defend my stance.................
Matthew 24:22 "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."
Mark 13:20 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days."
  Both of those verses """pastor who's name I ain't metioning cause my blog isn't bash the pastor hour"" and maybe few other pastors appear to be playing me off as a dummy right now, but I didn't just come to the conclusion of the "final trumps" meaning haphazardly I AIN'T A DUMMY! 
  Matthew 24:22 and Mark 13:20 aren't talking about just some end times you know it's sorta bad, but we have plenty of food etc. maybe a few more homeless on the streets NO Those two verses are talking about spectacular horrible badness, that if god hadn't "shortened the days" "NO FLESH SHOULD BE SAVED: BUT FOR THE ELECT'S SAKE, WHOM HE HATH CHOSEN, HE HATH SHORTENED THE DAYS" BAD REAL BAD SCORPION MEN STINGING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE BAD!
1 Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
 I'm convinced 1 Corinthians 15:52 is the 7th trumpet I mean convinced, and "pastor who shalt not be named" hasn't convinced me of nothing besides a lot of elders deem me stupid and I ain't stupid and/or they deem my crazy and I ain't crazy (they'll say people like me "pastor who shalt not be named" said this in the service I just listened to, that we are "preppers" -------- painting this picture of us that we are all gun holding worry warts no I've read the bible real well sir)

Matthew 24:21-23 

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
  Oh great tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time 
hello all my elders that think they know better then me that points to a 7 trumpet level of tribulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 What sort of tribulation would be worse then them 7 trumpets???????? Is "pastor who shalt not be named"  going to telllllllllllll me "oh there's some bonus tribulation before them 7 trumpets that is EVEN WORSE"
really "pastor that shalt not be named"??????
What the hell is worse then scorpion men stinging people?
 Now these 7 trumpets could happen real fast they sure could, I hope for our sakes they go slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  And as far as the people born when isreal became a nation.................being alive, hey that might very well be ok..........but if that is the case old senior citizens that don't want to die............them 7 trumpets are about to probably start blowing soon and they would then need to be blowed super fast cause you all is older then SNOT. 
   if the old people are right about that budding of Wait stop the bus, read this bit of the bible IN CONTEXT all elders of the church that think me a crazy nut and/or stupid...............(cause I believe the "fig tree" uhhhh "putteth forth leaves" is isreal getting saved.........not the restablishment of Isreal as a nation........

Matthew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Bamn so bad "pastor that shalt not be named", like literally Matthew 24 literally verse 30-31 talking about the rapture of the church and before that in verse 29 "immediately after the tribulation" 
The bible when your dealing with a solid paragraph like this.........lotta order to the bible, god isn't A MANIAC!
  (he might be a touch kill happy a few times though) 
 It's right there people.......................read Matthew 24:29:34
I am sorry old people but you done been dooped. You've been played by some pastors
you been done dooped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believing you ain't going die before the return of the lord
you might live as I said
if them trumpets are blown rapidly in succession
let's hope that don't happen though that them trumpet's be blowed real slowwwwwwww
("trumpets blow" that looks like a sister that knows "the scoop" - calling her song "trumpets blow")
stop annoying me please pastors I'm done right
I'll defend my stance for good
ya I sure will
and you old people hey
death happens mkay
least............at least..............they do the makeup on corpses real well these days!



0 comments:

Post a Comment