Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2019

This post is very popular right now - so I'm rewriting it BETTER..................yes I was stalked not once, but twice, oh and in high school one of my best friends dad had a crush on me (I had to tell him HANDS OFF)......I LOOK UBBER GREAT OFTEN EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP------- even hijab/tichel wouldn't really help me.....................guys notice EVERYTHING you got a butt THEY'LL NOTICE AND MAYBE "PREY UPON YOU" etc.............................

 I might have to order more ivy vines. They hide cords, make ugly shelves look better, ivy can do so much to help the look of a place...................
This post is very popular right now - so I'm rewriting it BETTER..................yes I was stalked not once, but twice, oh and in high school one of my best friends dad had a crush on me (I had to tell him HANDS OFF)......I LOOK UBBER GREAT OFTEN EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP------- even hijab/tichel wouldn't really help me.....................guys notice EVERYTHING you got a butt THEY'LL NOTICE AND MAYBE "PREY UPON YOU" etc.............................
be careful ladies it's dangerous out there
men
supposedly the stronger sex
supposedly
1 Peter 3:7 "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered."
LADIES AIN'T FAIR YOU SAY???????????
where's the strength to resist the lusts of the flesh that the bible claims all you guys have???????????????????????????????????
I ain't saying fully that 1 Peter 3:7 is lies
but I ain't seen any evidence yet of 1 Peter 3:7 being true
one of my stalkers was at the bus every morning waiting for the bus
there was a van tinted windows
and I noticed there was someone IN THE BACK OF THAT VAN
and I even think I saw the guy driving it once
well 
eventually my parenst believed me
and so I was driven to school
------------ 
and then a few weeks later
the same guy with van was caught by the cops he tried to abduct some jr. high kids
-----------
next time I was stalked
was at the house we were renting in the country
\by one of my husbands family members
(he was years later arrested for molesting a few of his grandkids - he's not allowed to most family get togethers anymore) 
he would often pop up around a corner while I was walking outside
SCARE ME TO DEATH
and he was at the property - which was out in the middle of the country middle of nowhere which made the whole scenario even terrifyinger
told my husband
my husband didn't believe me or didn't think it was anything at all to be worried about
he was the "property manager" of this farm that we were renting a place on
that's how we got the rental cause it became available and we got 1st dibs basically
anyways
he was always there
always
always
and there wasn't that much to do
there was grass to mow once a week
that's basically it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but my husbands uncle was there 3-4-5 times a week EASY!

I never understand this
girls wear tons of clothing no makeup no nothing to make yourselves look nice............
when the bible says men are the stronger sex.....................
1 Peter 3:7 "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered."

I'M NEVER LUSTING AFTER NONE OF YOU GUYS
NO WAYYYYYYYYY
MOST YOU TO ---------------------
and even if you walked around shirtless
fact
pretty 100% if you all walked around shirtless - I'd be even less likely to even glance at you for 1 second because most you are really scrawny
and/or you have ugly pecs
I don't want to look at no ugly pecs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tootles



  



0 comments:

Post a Comment