Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

That bedroom set I bought well we bought it from a guy selling off his recently deceased dad's apartment furniture before he had to pay rent on his dad's apartment - I BELIEVE THE BEDROOM SET I BOUGHT LITERALLY CAME WITH THIS DECEASED GUYS GUARDIAN ANGEL................I'm saying craigslist has been quite the value in my life lately..........................

That bedroom set I bought well we bought it from a guy selling off his recently deceased dad's apartment furniture before he had to pay rent on his dad's apartment - I BELIEVE THE BEDROOM SET I BOUGHT LITERALLY CAME WITH THIS DECEASED GUYS GUARDIAN ANGEL....................................

 My concerns buying the above bedroom set was maybe this guy's "ghost" would be attached to the bedroom set - naw his actual guardian angel I do believe is now my guardian angel! NO JOKE!
  But think about it for a second people, if someone dies and they done went to heaven......................who's to say that guardian angel is going to be assigned to a fresh born baby????????????????????
   There is a bible verse about "gaining angels" I do believe in the bible.......................
Hebrews 13:2 "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." My beliefs concerning Hebrews 13:2 and my beliefs are correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To entertain strangers, ya you can sure do that people via blogging or you tube or both, cause you PRY ARE THEN ENTERTAINING angels and if you entertain them well enough you might get a few bonus angels. 
  I'm talking about the sweet bonus angel life right now! Who knows though when my husband picked up the above bedroom set, maybe he did entertain a angel real good, he didn't pick up that guardian angel though - I got it! CRAIGSLIST YES!
 This is my fave angel song no disrespect to angels ------------ far from that ---------------score so much I got a bonus angel.................
  ----------- "sheri how do you know this craigslist bedroom furniture came with a free guardian angel?"
  Past few mornings after brian get's out of bed, bought 10-15 minutes after he gets out of bed, it's always shortly after he gets out of bed................I'll hear a angel sigh. 
  That's it I'll hear "sigh" 
 And it was the loudest this morning, and he sighed in keeping with what I was actually thinking at that moment, like the timing was dead on.................and then I prayed and contended my angel being that weary. Cause I have "a cause" that I believe in to wazuu and have bible verses to back my cause. 
  LOVE MY GUARDIAN ANGELS 
👄💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
BONUS GUARDIAN ANGELS ARE SWEET!
honest I'd rather have a army of guardian angels then money any day
all I need is food, shelter, jesus and my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet guardian angel army
YES CRAIGSLIST YES

0 comments:

Post a Comment