Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Don't consider what you can gain via sinning, instead consider what you can gain by suffering for jesus a little bit...............................

Don't consider what you can gain via sinning, instead consider what you can gain by suffering for jesus a little bit.
  Luke 14:27-29 "And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,"
  The cost isn't actually that expensive at all, compared to what you/I gain making not even much effort, you ask me, it ain't a ton of effort I need to be making everyday to follow jesus.................it's just a bit.
 John 8:30-32 "As he spake these words, many believed on him. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

   Be in the word of god everyday, be praying everyday...............Romans 10:12-13 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
  ----------- not hard to pray
-------------- not hard to click on the "daily audio bible" like I do and give that a listen everyday easy stuff..............https://player.dailyaudiobible.com/member/login
   Don't do drugs, (not counting stuff one might need due to themself suffering from severe ADHD, and I realize things are bad for me at the moment, I'm way to hyper..............need to mellow things out................................it's super hard for me, half the time I'm all fired up, and jacked up on bodybuilding supplements). I was officially one them "class clowns" in school when things got real bad, and I didn't like my economics teacher in high school so I decided it was "comedy time" -------------- I must have some guy braincells in my brain or something cause what I did back then was straight up "dude like" and worse this poor economics teacher there was ANOTHER class clown in this particular class room, and I was "in competition" with him.......................................
I think I won
cause I was the one kicked out of that economics class and stuck in a remedial economics class that I mega liked the teacher and the kids it was just party time. 
 --------------- I getting deterred though. 
  It's not hard to follow jesus and get yourself saved. I don't think. The price to pay, is a good deal. It's a good deal reading your bible everyday or clicking above at the "daily audio bible" give that a listen everyday and pray everyday and bamn salvation ----------- that's a good deal right there. 
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
   Hell is going to be like ouch bad. I know I'm the best salesmen ever, lucifer I been making his life soooooooooooooooooooooo ruff. 
"she sells sanctuary" 
work lucifer wooooooooooooooork
bestest get some new rock stars today to get some
woooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrk
cause I ain't sleepin
and I a hulk
(I mean salesmen, that is buff)
Love for all
lucifer just gonna have to work so bad this week
don't worry it's good for guys to have to work



0 comments:

Post a Comment