Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2019

That all my good fruit bearing loving people profiting be appearing to all 1 Timothy 4:15 "Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all."............

That all my good fruit bearing loving people profiting be appearing to all 1 Timothy 4:15 "Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all."
  Matthew 5:15-16 "Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

10 dollars to the clark county food bank I donated today 😀
.......................good fruit, is good fruit, loving peopple is loving people, ya it's easy donating some money............but it's money I earned working pretty hard putting up realistate signs every weekend so.

 Bling is truelly good works and loving people
it's not gold chains
society says it's gold chains and society done drank some kool-aide some them - it's loving each other and doing some good works I'm sure of it
that's bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
   Nothin wrong with some jewelry Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
  But you really wanna bling
you want to really "profit" 
have your lampstand out there somewhere where it can be seen
GET LOVING PEOPLE
do as much good as you can love as many people as you can
don't love the gold chains
don't be's loving the things of this earth 
(though as I said nothing wrong with jewelry - BUT DON'T LOVE THAT STUFF) 
Love people
that's where the real "bling" is
Please understand I ain't hating at all on the "gold chain game" cause that's also often part of FTD 
(for old people that means "fresh to death" 
but pps old people if you don't understand what "fresh to death" means ya I can't explain that you ya)
tiny sidenote on a whole nother topic I adding into this post..............////me testifying more
ya I was once a full out magic doing witch
and once 
I was a full out warlock
but I am literally thankful I was those things cause I learned something from those experiences
I learned I want to love people ------- and that's something to learn

ppps.............read my comment on previous post this is what I learned ---- I figured up the person I actually am, from being a full blown witchcraft magic doing witch for well most my childhood I started out in the 1st grade......and being a sorcerer for awhile.....................(I have a point, if you have a family member doing something "bad" try and point them in the better direction, but have patience to cause they might just be working out something within themselves like I was)
bonus of the bonus content......................
the band Alice in Chains
I was a teen when they blew up (got big people)
so I've always liked that band but I went from viewing them as "hooligans" - being honest
to some pretty decent people with lot's of heart
and a lot of talent clearly
------- love for all (even the ones that done have gone nutty - otherwise known as the brainwashed).
If you literally in your mind have decided with yourself...............
lucifer was CREATED TO GO AGAINST GOD
went against god
then god punished him and his men (who also were CREATED TO GO AGAINST GOD)
and all the people headed to hell also CREATED TO GO AGAINST GOD
if you think them all being sent to hell is just
A1111111111111111111111111111111111 and allllllllllllllll hunkey doory
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo problems with that
-------------- you gone nutty I love you anyways you done gone nutty and you have drank the "kool aid" you sure have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello
THEY DIDN'T EVEN STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND JESUS DOES WANT TO STAB LUCIFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! darkest bible bit so dark............
Revelation 19:13-15
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Jesus I sure do believe wants to stab lucifer, the lord the lord the word of god........................which is the lord.............."And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:"
I mean ya I'm a christian goth and that is some dark stuffs. I ain't going to deny that - yay black dark lord jesus christ. But boo
boo
boo
burning people forever that DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE
boo to stabbing lucifer
boo
yep witches you might want to e-mail me and invite me to a coven I can't do any witchcraft cause I still trying to get saved, though probably at this point everyone deems me a witch. I deem myself a "natural witch" the sort that can still make their calling and election sure.
There a contact me button on my blog. Just sayin. Pastors wife of my church no e-mail me.....................not sure my church be's happy with me if you know what I mean.
But if I am going to ko myownself
WELL BY GOLLY I'M DOING IT FOR THE SAKE OF LOVING PEOPLE!
KO'D MYSELF YE'S KO'D : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment