Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

My life has been ruff, tons of rain, flooding even.......but I know the morning is coming Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"............

My life has been ruff, tons of rain, flooding even.......but I know the morning is coming Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"............


https://genius.com/Led-zeppelin-the-rain-song-lyrics



ahhhhhhhhh sheri you've gone freaking aleister crowley on us level dark right now
I am literally buried in water
it's rained on me for so long
(must've been my baptismal into cross and skullbones 👄💀 
- for the lord edition)
 The morning is coming, are you buried so deep like me in a flood??????????????????? THE MORNING IS COMING!
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
 I can't hardly handle the rain no more, try being poor your whole life like I have been, eventually it just weighs on you.......................it drags you down eventually like deep inside I'm sayin. 
  If you go so long without them "lucky breaks
Luke 6:48 "He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock." --------- true enough, floods though is floods,
being buried 
10,000 leagues under the sea
is being buried
exactly 10,000 leagues under the sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment