Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Just donated enough money to provide 432 meals, enough to help two entire families facing starvation for one month............aka my "works meet of repentance" for this week love this charity, you can get a free book and feed all those people for $16 YA I KNOW A BARGAIN............................

Just donated enough money to provide 432 meals, enough to help two entire families facing starvation for one month............aka my "works meet of repentance" for this week love this charity, you can get a free book and feed all those people for $16 YA I KNOW A BARGAIN............................


  This the bit I can show via the internet, shows from the e-mail "Love a Child" and the date and the amount I just donated. (sometimes my "cropping" skills are challenged but I get it done)
https://loveachild.com/make-a-contribution/
ps their books are usually really good!

What makes donating through Love A Child unique?

  • 94% of all donations with Love A Child go directly to program activities helping children
  • As a Christ-centered nonprofit, Love A Child focuses on helping children hear the Gospel and have the opportunity to know and trust Jesus
  • Beyond providing for immediate needs, your support helps us work towards sustainable solutions for sanitation, agriculture, and development
  • This one my fave charities they clean get free advertising on my blog. This one is real good 👍 good value for your money, if you donate like $16 think about it you want a lot of meals provided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    (oh that awkward moment where you suspect I'm saying some awefully "valley girl" stuffs, but I might be a genious at the same time........................😂💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗) Also I'd like to bring attention to a video I posted up a few days ago on this older blog post......................
On the 1st and latest video there I discuss how I no longer believe the Lutheran church or the Apostolic Christian church of america are cults, I do believe they are part of the body of christ (and I explain why) also the baptist's, I don't believe in their "once saved always saved" I sure don't...........but I do believe they are a part of the body of christ and that they are NOT a cult. Are there cults, ya...............in my estimation mormons (I like the mormons nice people) same with jehovah witnesses, pry few more.........) I don't believe catholics are a cult either THEY ARE A PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST...........do I want to pray to mary or believe in praying to mary - no...........but I do sure nuff believe they are a part of the body of christ. Gather the bible says not scatter, it be's one body 1 Corinthians 12:20 "But now are they many members, yet but one body."Ephesians 4:4 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;"

0 comments:

Post a Comment