Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2019

So often I find I need my own soul to be "air purified" Psalm 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."...........................

So often I find I need my own soul to be "air purified" Psalm 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." I have gotten much to good at rushing through prayers at night, treating god like He is a magical ATM machine and I am just walking up to it, beep, beep, beep so I can get some monies out. I don't like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I never hear fellow christians speak about this to much?????????? It can't just be me that has found myself sometimes needing god to "renew a right spirit within me" to some extent or another (as I say not praying as I feel I should to god)
  Bible it says.........................
Revelation 2:3-5 "And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent."

  I feel I'm doing the "first works" ------------ but I need to love god MORE. 
Not be loving the world or the things in it
but God
1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." ---------- I struggle, there's things I like in this world.............but the stuff need to not be 1st
god needs to be there
nomadder how good the sales is at the stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....................................................................................
what if I gained the whole world and lost my soul ------------ truelly I'D OF HAD LOST EVERYTHING THEN
Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"  Reminded how I need to keep god 1st while listening to this video this morning.......................................bible it says.............Hebrews 12:8 "But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons." I don't know I cannot tell you all the sort of weirdo I am?????????? But lately I watch video's from this muslim teacher and that is where I get chastened by god........................

Better to be chastened by God then be a bastard!
so.................I'm a epic weirdo that is not a bastard so winning maybe barely........................
(yikes, yikes over the barely part) 
yikes over how easy it is to love the things of this world
how easy people replace god out there
it wasn't hard for the jews to replace god with many idols in the bible times ---------- no that probably happened to them very easily.
 They pry had a similiar scenario just stalls and stalls and stalls of stuff being sold EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also." Fun times even playing the harlot, not bad times is it putting on some cute clothing, and spritzing on some perfume and all decking yourself out with jewels and prancing around a queen............or disney princess.
Revelation 3:16-19 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."
   For me it isn't a matter of "good works" for I have good works those are there, but a matter of my heart not being fully where it should be and I don't like it.
   Last night I went to bible study for the first time in several weeks (they take a break in the summer). The ladies said they were very glad to see me (they could be happy to see me) I worry though and it's my own doing...........that they may deem me and satanic witch. But that doesn't matter does it???????????
no
it actually doesn't matter what people think of me
What matters is where is my heart
do I love people - good so does God that is good
how about my love for god is that burning???????? Or have I let some love for the things of this earth, or some "cares" for the things of this earth creep in?????????????
  I find it very hard these days to stay ripped on fire with a burning love for God, not cause I don't love god..............................
because there is so much going on in my life
  Things so many things expected of me in a day, last night at bible study we talked about proverbs uhhhhh think it's 31 the bit of proverbs that speaks of a godly woman and allllllllllllllllllllll the things she's supposed to do, and how doing all that at once isn't required of no women............BUT IT IS QUITE A LIST. 
  And a very real list...................................there is really probably safe to say a whole ridiculous lot expected out of most everybody. If not from humans, from god, but probably other humans as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Luke 8:14 "And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection." The cares the riches and pleasures of life ALL REAL, REAL THINGS MANY OF US ENCOUNTER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF OUR LIVES. 
Matthew 13:7 "And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:"
Mark 4:7 "And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit." ---------- I don't feel I'm experiencing Matthew 13:7 and Mark 4:7 probably going to annoy the body of christ at large by saying this I think it's mostly due to the muslim you tube account above............that buffers any "thorn action" that might be in my life I believe. 
  Cause we all are around thorns -------- pry all in a big ol' thorn bush called life!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom told me she said something somewhere on the internet about president bush (she being a big time fan of president bush - WHICH hey God did choose him for president and he's done some of the will of god I really believe that)..............and she got tons of comments people being not nice to her at all. I think my mom sure did have a run in with at least a few thorns!!!!!!!!!!!! God wants them saved ok!!!!!!!!!!! 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  Ok that's all for today, I'm off to drink my morning cup of coffee -------- fresh ground beans today : ) 
  I insert a song.............................................
Everthing is a mindset
I neo telling you something in the matrix right now
Philippians 2
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
  Treacherousness is the mindset of get cute things for cute instagram photo's (my family lives far away from me, so I have used facebook and instagram.........but I loath them platforms..........due to the temptation they bring to people
to be pretty 
to gain the world
.............that ain't even gain
what you got if you gain the whole world and loose your soul????????????
you got nothing then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But a bunch of stuff that'll burn up someday, or moths will get it.............

Matthew 6:18-20

18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
off to drink coffee
be on fire 👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment