Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2026

Ignore vent post ---------- why on earth do people have "pride of life" right they big time whoops right, only to die, have ashes be creamated and then eventually be totally forgotten WHY DIDN'T THEY OPEN ORPHANAGES OR HOMES FOR YOUNG MOTHERS OR ABUSED WOMEN??????????????? IT DON'T MAKE SENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE IF YOU WANT TO BE A BIG TIME LIKE THAT A "WHOOP TO DO" WHY WOULDN'T YOU WHOOP TO DO ALL THE WAY???????????????????????

 Ignore vent post ---------- why on earth do people have "pride of life" right they big time whoops right, only to die, have ashes be creamated and then eventually be totally forgotten WHY DIDN'T THEY OPEN ORPHANAGES OR HOMES FOR YOUNG MOTHERS OR ABUSED WOMEN??????????????? IT DON'T MAKE SENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE IF YOU WANT TO BE A BIG TIME LIKE THAT A "WHOOP TO DO" WHY WOULDN'T YOU WHOOP TO DO ALL THE WAY???????????????????????

 Like ok hear me out.............there's families chalked full of "whoop to do's" (that are supposedly humble christians right) ---------------- WELL WHY DIDN'T THEY POOL THEIR MONEY TOGETHER TO OPEN A ORPHANAGE??????????????????????????????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;"
  All that effort to be a mega christian whoop to do big time fancy......................only to be creamated not even buried in a cemetary with a plaque that indicates that you opened a orphanage what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? or homeless shelter SOMETHING SOMETHING REALLY SMACKING OF THE WHOOPS PEOPLE CLEARLY THOUGHT THEY WERE 

Ecclesiastes 9:4-6 "For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun." IF THEY DON'T HAVE A HOMELESS SHELTER IN THEIR NAME, OR A BALLET STUDIO (that wouldn't be so great for ones memory unless said studio helps underpriviledged kids THEN A BALLET STUDIO IN ONES NAME WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)..............SOMETHING! If they going to be "whoop to do" while on earth. 
   It's the part of the "mascarade" that just is so silly
we literally everyday pretend people are "whoop to do's" and we all go along with that - when sometimes THERE AIN'T EVEN NO PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!
sometimes there's no proof at all
some people you can't even see any good deeds nothing nothing much nothing past expected kindness that is expected of citizens of society 
and then they die
and everyone is sad and then eventually they are forgotten all their whoop of whoop for nothing
it ended up being for nothing
they are forgotten
(less they opened some sort of charity, some kind of legacy that goes past their lives like that) 

what did any of the "whoop" do then?????????????????
if you die and are forgotten
the cars you had won't help you
the mansions won't help you
only thing that could help you memory lasting is founding a orphanage, or womens shelter, or foodbank etc. else all whoop to doing all efforts were for nothing
and for so many
the whoop
the whoop
the whooooooooooooooooooooooooooop to do
is their livesssssssssssssss
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
the plastic surgeries
the butt implants AFTER YOU DEATH ARE WORTHLESS
why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy have friends then why even have fake boobs if the thing we all need by the time we die is to open a orphanage or something like that so that we be REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT WILL YOUR FAKE BOOBS GET YOU WHEN YOU ARE DEAD???????????????????????????? OR YOUR BUTT IMPLANTS?????????????????????????????? WHY EVEN BUY FANCY CARS FANCY CARS AREN'T ORPHANAGES YOU ARE OPENING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i JUST DON'T GET IT
I DON'T GET IT
AM I SAVING UP TO OPEN A ORPHANAGE - I SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT I DON'T HAVE A "WHOOP TO DO" MENTALITY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
TO MANY SUNDAYS PEOPLE BEEN MEAN TO ME AND PUT ME DOWN TO OFTEN
THIS LAST SUNDAY LADY IN FRONT OF ME, SAT UP FAST SOON AS I SAT UP (SHE THINKING I SMELL OF LATE NIGHT ACTIVITIES PROBABLY CAUSE I LOOK GOOD) PROBABLY
I DON'T THINK IT'S CAUSE SHE THOUGHT I DIDN'T SHOWER CAUSE I DRESS NICE I HAD MY HAIR NICE IN A BUN LAST SUNDAY - I SHOWER NEAR DAILY
ON AND ON AND ON TREATED BADLY LIKE THAT FOR YEARS NOW YEARS AND YEARS I'VE BEEN BEATEN DOWN SO HARD FOR SO LONG
MAYBE BECAUSE I DON'T DEEM MYSELF A WHOOP BIT TIME LIKE MOST PEOPLE AROUND ME? MAYBE THAT'S WHY I'M TREATED BAD..........................OR BECAUSE I LOOK POOR
I LOOK POOR SO I LOOK LESS CLEAN???????????????????????
I DON'T KNOW
I DON'T LIKE EARTH
IT'S TO JUDGY HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment