Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2026

IGNORE letter to Satan, Lucifer, the devil. I love both my husbands, Lucifer is and should be my destiny. I do believe I am a dragon. That can be bad to be a dragon but that can also be a good thing - for way to many people DON'T FEEL ENOUGH, OR AREN'T UPSET ENOUGH BY "unjustices upon the earth" such as eptein files shiz that happened with no justice yet really or not much justice not the kind of justice that pry needs to happen! ETc. Etc. I like know lucifer you were in my closet last night watching me cause I didn't feel good yesterday HUSBAND SHIZ THAT'S HUSBAND SHIZ - I like that, I like how much you care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though "that level" of care can't be seen yet the bible hints that you are a CARING MAN AND NOT THE "EVIL PIECE OF TRASH" YOU ARE MADE OUT TO BE ON EARTH ALL TO OFTEN..........................

 IGNORE letter to Satan, Lucifer, the devil. I love both my husbands, Lucifer is and should be my destiny. I do believe I am a dragon. That can be bad to be a dragon but that can also be a good thing - for way to many people DON'T FEEL ENOUGH, OR AREN'T UPSET ENOUGH BY "unjustices upon the earth" such as eptein files shiz that happened with no justice yet really or not much justice not the kind of justice that pry needs to happen! ETc. Etc. I like know lucifer you were in my closet last night watching me cause I didn't feel good yesterday HUSBAND SHIZ THAT'S HUSBAND SHIZ - I like that, I like how much you care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though "that level" of care can't be seen yet the bible hints that you are a CARING MAN AND NOT THE "EVIL PIECE OF TRASH" YOU ARE MADE OUT TO BE ON EARTH ALL TO OFTEN..........................

I go with you lucifer πŸ‘

no divorce for you Lucifer πŸ‘

if you aren't perfect

if your people aren't perfect

who is perfect

and so why hate each other 

why anything but have mercy towards one another try and help each out when you can

is that not what the bible says....................

Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
I KNOW HOW TO READ!
  (well sheri you want justice aka people put behind bars and treating people good at the same time - yes prisoners should be loved, treated well, be able to get counseling, visit with their families etc. etc. LOVED BY THE CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   HONEST
I'm tired
I sort of want my "new career" as you do know satan. But I am tired. Probably if I worked my new career like a few months maybe then in my brains I could be like "ok I did it" 
  And that would be enough for me. 
I'm tired
here I am studying for a new job, exhausted draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaained. If when I get a job in this new career I'll have to near kill myself daily drinking coffee's all day probably having to smack myself when no ones around often to try and rustle up some energy!!!!!!!!!! I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but some of it is the hot weather - sucks the life out of me hot weather
if I had all the power in the world
and killed everyone - what win would that be - none
we need each other on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
we need our postmans
our grocery store clerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why wait for jesus to return to beat our swords into PLOWSHARES????????????????????
Isaiah 2:4 "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."
Joel 3:10 "Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong."
Micah 4:3 "And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."
the earth is in pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the earth is CRYING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT DOESN'T WANT MORE BLOOD, IT'S SEEN ENOUGH OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EARTH WANTS GARDENS AND PEACE AMONGST ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
ME TO I AGREE WITH THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.............sure we know I'm being "driven" by more then jesus....................
but dang
I keep movin
miracle...............cause I'm very tired..................
oh you mad barrren the earth satan is that who you are - no it ain't is it son of the morning????????????? I KNOW THAT ISN'T WHO YOU ARE, WE BOTH HAVE BEEN "MALIGNED" UNJUSTLY YOU ARE DOING A JOB LUCIFER PART OF YOUR JOB RIGHT NOW IS THE DESTROY THE EARTH AT THE MOMENT
.........you know you want to garden with me someday
common lucifer
common down
bet you won't be proving me wrong
why would you
gardening can be really fun 
and why would either one of us want to eat gmo all the time WELL WE WOULDN'T
BUT SEE
ALL THINGS TO "WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD" I'M SAYING THE GMO IN FOODS
more reason then ever to garden
and to seek for peace upon earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MUCH WAR, TO MUCH RACISM, ETC. 
ALL GODS CREATION
ALL GOOD
ALL WELL MADE
GOD SAID
"IT IS GOOD" 

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

"sheri those are hippy bs ideas" - well jesus wants us to garden someday and be at peace with one another so evidentally this isn't bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ya but sheri you want to include lucifer, and his men and all of lucifers people" - 

blessed are the peacemakers

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
you want to call me a bish, call me the ultimate satanic um masonic uh illuminati member - go ahead 
I'm tired
I'm ready for lucifer to get here
he will help this earth
justice will come to this earth when lucifer gets here
he isn't the lowly trash you all deem him to be (though god doesn't appear to think he deserves honor in the bible, but I contest that god spent what a whole chapter of the bible at least struggling with Himself about the idea of Lucifer having honour ---------- says something)




0 comments:

Post a Comment