I'm just so beyond puzzled about the "goings on on earth" in the body of christ how much everyone that isn't me pretty well hates lucifer and his men and wants harm to happen to them. I will always for all eternity love and support ESPECIALLY LUCIFER, and his men, cause on earth if we find a person that has been locked up in a basement maybe no air conditioning there, no bathrooms - we gasp. BUT THEN YOU ALL THINK PEOPLE BURNING IN HELL IS JUST THUMBS UP AND LOVING OF GOD AND JUST WONDERFUL????????????????????????????????????????????????????..........................I'll never pry have friends again cause I will always love and support the devil, lucifer satan HE CARES, HE LOVES PEOPLE, HE DOING A JOB........................
2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;"Sunday, July 19, 2026
I'm just so beyond puzzled about the "goings on on earth" in the body of christ how much everyone that isn't me pretty well hates lucifer and his men and wants harm to happen to them. I will always for all eternity love and support ESPECIALLY LUCIFER, and his men, cause on earth if we find a person that has been locked up in a basement maybe no air conditioning there, no bathrooms - we gasp. BUT THEN YOU ALL THINK PEOPLE BURNING IN HELL IS JUST THUMBS UP AND LOVING OF GOD AND JUST WONDERFUL????????????????????????????????????????????????????..........................I'll never pry have friends again cause I will always love and support the devil, lucifer satan HE CARES, HE LOVES PEOPLE, HE DOING A JOB........................
While I'm "digging a hole for myself" more then I already have hahahahahahahahha 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Sure there are times to "praise god" when you maybe get healed. And you know "ok that is a miracle" Cause my knee when it busted open.................it was to the like bone. Well knee's are the worst places to "bust open" if you all didn't know, I was in pain a lot for days, prayed and prayed, maybe prayed harder then I EVER HAD................just needing relief sooooooooooooooo dang bad from the pain I was feeling on my knee. Well it healed up all the sudden within 3-4 days every day I'd see more layers of skin closing up I was watching this miracle happen real time and knee's aren't supposed to heal that fast AT ALL.
That knee should've been healing and I should've been in pain for weeks.
So I'm saying there is reason to praise god right............and He is merciful.
so there is reason to love God right ------- that's what I'm sayin
BUT THERE IS ALSO I BELIEVE BILLIONS OF REASONS TO LOVE SATAN, LUCIFER, THE DEVIL WHO WAS THE 1ST PERSON IN ETERNITY UPSET WITH GOD'S "RULES" and as I recall I recall God made hard to keep rules for the angels of heaven and if they didn't keep them they were penalized
well
god does penalize some people that sin...............
Exodus 34:7 "Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation." Thirst and to the fourth generation of many grandkids potentially that did no "big sin" yet they are having to suffer the wrath of god for something their great grandpa or grandma did real bad. Well it's penalities like that that god also made (from my memories ok) for the angels of heaven and LUCIFER WASN'T FOR THAT, AND ISN'T FOR THAT. LUCIFER CARES ABOUT THE NEEDS OF MEN......................
Mark 8:33 "But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men."understand me loud and clear
I don't hate god, somedays things are real bad for me on earth and I find myself not in the "sing christian songs mood"
and I'm deemed a crazy pychopath looser because I love the devil and think lucifer caring about the "things that be of men" Mark 8:33 IS AWESOME YOU ALL THINK THAT IS HORRIBLE.
if there was a lady or guy locked in a basement and found - lucifer would care
I think there is many multiple and unending reasons to love LUCIFER, SATAN THE DEVIL 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
AND THAT MOST OF YOU CHRISTIANS APPEAR TO HATE HIM SO BAD YOUR GOING TO LET YOUR PASTORS FOWL MOUTH THE DEVIL IT DO LOOK TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and looks to be most you want lucifer treared limb to limb AND THAT BOGGLES ME TO NO END THE DEVIL CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PRETEND YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO TO SHERI'S BLOG POST SHE IS SPOUTING OFF RIDICULOUSNESS US CHRISTIANS BESIDES SHERI IF SHE IS A CHRISTIAN - SUSPECT THAT IS - OF COURSE WE ONLY WANT TO HATE LUCIFER FOR ALL ETERNITY AND TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB FOR OUR LORD JESUS CHRSIT BECAUSE HOW DARE HE CARE ABOUT MEN AND ANYTHING ANYTHING BUT """for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men."""" THAT ASSHOLE SON OF A BITCH BASTARD" ---------------- What the hell rest oaf the body of christ????????????????????? ARE YOU SERIOUS??????????????? WAIT YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted by Giving it to god at 9:46 AM
Labels: boggled, christians, devil, I am a christian but rest em boggle my mind, love the devil, lucifer, lucifer cares, puzzled, satan, satan cares, the devil cares, things that be of men, why I love the devil forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment