Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Video blog post: Nomadder how much I am called a satanist, by my family. It is never wrong to care about people. Love "charity" hopeth all things even for lucifer and his people 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." Who's or what is "off limits" for me to love, since when do I have to hate ANYBODY? 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." I will not be bullied into hating lucifer, his men, or his people, you can't make me...................

 Video blog post: Nomadder how much I am called a satanist, by my family. It is never wrong to care about people. Love "charity" hopeth all things even for lucifer and his people 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." Who's or what is "off limits" for me to love, since when do I have to hate ANYBODY?  1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." I will not be bullied into hating lucifer, his men, or his people, you can't make me.............................

the more people "press" this issue
the more zealous I am getting
for the rights of lucifer and his people
for toilets
fruit tree's
adequate amounts of beds to try and get some sleep on
cattle
and at least hopefully a waterfall since how people do need water even in eternity
if we eating in heaven at the banquet feast
and eating from the tree of life
people will be eating food and needing to eat food in eternity
Revelation 22:14 "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
Revelation 19:9 "And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God."
Luke 16:24-26 "And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence." 
  We do not know if Lazarus felt compassion for the rich man in hell in torment or not - the bible doesn't tell us if Lazarus did or not ------- but why wouldn't he of ------- hell is going to be a terrible place!
  I'm saying my compassion for lucifer and his people probably isn't a peculiar thing. Or not as "peculiar" as it would seem. 
Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." 
 So the rest of the body of christ...............feel not bad for any of them, especially lucifer so I've been told ----- let them suckers burn forever the sobs is that how I'm supposed to feel????????? Else I'm a satan worshipper??????????///
I am a satan worshipper apparently 
that loves lucifer
and Jesus (Jesus is trapped in the bible and did all he can)
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
  I accept Jesus as my lord and savior
and I believe he is the lord 
and was raised from the dead. 
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
off to eat some vegan food - getting skinny 😁
eat all the meat you want though I'm forbidding nobody from eating meat or marrying marry anyone that wants you to marry them go ahead. 
Is gays and lesbians going to hell????????
it's not for me to judge
god is the judge not me
Luke 6:36-38 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

0 comments:

Post a Comment