Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Many on Tik Tok have been saying lately that Lucifer is god, while I appreciate this love and high esteem of The Ruler of Darkness.............God is good Psalm 52:1 "Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually." And God is Love............do I love lucifer - oh ya, oh ya...................God is still "good"..................He is................

Many on Tik Tok have been saying lately that Lucifer is god, while I appreciate this love and high esteem of The Ruler of Darkness.............God is good Psalm 52:1 "Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually." And God is Love............do I love lucifer - oh ya, oh ya...................God is still "good"..................He is................

Now don't get me wrong there are 2 sides to be on
only 1 person that's me is a freak and is exempt.......nobody believes me though that I am what is spoken about in Ecclesiastes 1:9 something I DID at the beginning of time - nobody believe's me......Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."
I'd do it all over again.Turns out I'm goth level billions infinity. I'd tried to be the pristine sort of christian like my whole family is..............that didn't work out..........people knew I was faking. 

  BUT ------------- I am a CNA student I want to help people, you can clearly see me donating money to charities on my blog often these days. (am I hoping to work at a haunted hospital and/or retirement home ---------- yes). Though I am often lazy and theoretically I should want to be a home health aide...................but the goth in me I think is about to "win" 
  The goth in me says ----------- "myself work at a hospital or a retirement home or a rehabilitation facility even......................ghosts 👍"
I am the most goth christian in the world it's what it is
don't matter if I look all cute and sweet and "betty crocker" like
------------ I don't want to scare the old people out of their minds
it's good not to scare old people out of their minds
 Most goth's work at morgues..................but think about it.......................the people didn't die at the morgue 0% of them did or very few. The real action is going to be at retirement homes and hospitals. 
   Unless some goth's are really just into dead bodies?????????????
  I'm not into dead bodies. 
  They just dead, sitting there. Not even bumping in the night. --------- I just completely hardly get the morgue thing??????????????????? Most morgues are nice, you ain't even going to see any bats. These are things other goth's should be thinking about. "well sheri your not going to see bats at hospitals or retirement homes" --------- but you might see ghosts which is a win so bad
  Back to my point
there are 2 sides pick one
God is good
God needs to not be made into a "Bad guy" 
lucifer needs to also not be made into a "bad guy" he is doing A JOB - A JOB GOD GAVE HIM TO DO
God has a job for each of us He'd like us to do..........also referred to in the bible as "talents"
Matthew 25:22 "He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them."
   My CNA thing if I pass and I hope I do the certification tests, cause I do feel holy spirit lead to be a CNA (not as much though as when I became a sunday school teacher....................one day I was holy spirit filled eons over being a sunday school teacher............I sat there like "ok god, no problem" I fear god he wants me to do something THAT much I going to do all I can to do that. 
  Idea you start out with one talent, God wants you to grow, learn new things.................more ways to serve god..................maybe that is singing in your church (a "new talent" doesn't have to be career related). Ultimately I recogn a "talent" is something you do for the glory of god. 
  A few verses on this topic I got from a much larger lists at https://www.openbible.info/topics/doing_all_to_the_glory_of_god
1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV "So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
Colossians 3:17 ESV  "And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
Colossians 3:23-24 ESV "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."
1 Corinthians 6:20 ESV "For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."
Romans 11:36 ESV "For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen."
We are supposed to stir one another up to love and good works
I hope after reading this your feel "stirred up"
Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"
I've been having fun at CNA school. 
Last night we took each others blood pressures......................it was fun 😁👍
I like even that I don't look like a goth right now
that I'm a undercover goth "super spy" or something. 
I hate being pigeon holed
labeled anything
cause people most of us
are many things all at the same time
And that's a good thing. 
imagine if goths were just goths - how could the rest of the earth relate to us then? You wouldn't be able to. 
But we are more then that. 
You are more then whatever label is on you to. 
Have a great day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment